Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Is this a male or female?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
Is this a male or female? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 01:18 PM #1
ChenBenTz

ChenBenTz will become famous soon enough
Is this a male or female?

I've got a regular plant that wasn't doing too well due to lack of light but has recovered. It's 3 weeks into flowering but I still can't tell what sex it is.

Anyone know?

https://imgur.com/a/OrmAl
ChenBenTz is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:58 PM #2
maimunji

maimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nice
Male. But in one pics I think I can see pistils mqybe ita better to wait few more days.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 02:13 PM #3
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
It could be hermy,thats why you sees both sexes..
Dog Star is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:22 PM #4
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of

...kinda hard to say with no pics, ...and links are NOT pics.

bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:17 PM #5
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post
View Image

...kinda hard to say with no pics, ...and links are NOT pics.

bozo
Spent more time acting like a toddler typing buh links are not pics than the 1 click it takes to look at pics. Come here to throw shade at someone needing help... proper Kunt if I’ve known one
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:36 PM #6
Keif Stoned

Keif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really nice
All I can see is pistils. Can't see the slightest sign of a male plant. Pics need to be in better focus to tell for sure.

ALWAYS

They got a name for the winners in the world,

hey I want a name when I lose.

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide,

they call me Deacon Blues ~

Steely Dan.....Deacon Blues
Keif Stoned is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:08 PM #7
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Spent more time acting like a toddler typing buh links are not pics than the 1 click it takes to look at pics. Come here to throw shade at someone needing help... proper Kunt if I’ve known one
...i'm guessing you know what you can do with your opinion?

...and to the op, my point was that the more info you share the more likely you will get useful info back and making it easy for folks to help you by posting your pics here, inhouse, means more folks will see your issue, believe me i am NOT the only member here who won't bother clicking links.

bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 07:10 PM #8
yasker

yasker has a spectacular aura aboutyasker has a spectacular aura aboutyasker has a spectacular aura aboutyasker has a spectacular aura about
Looks like a girl.
yasker is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 AM #9
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post
View Image

...i'm guessing you know what you can do with your opinion?

...and to the op, my point was that the more info you share the more likely you will get useful info back and making it easy for folks to help you by posting your pics here, inhouse, means more folks will see your issue, believe me i am NOT the only member here who won't bother clicking links.

bozo
Learn opsec and you have nothing to worry about boomer....
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 03:49 AM #10
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
I see potentially suspicious signs of possible impending russet mites, but I'm a paranoid druggie so maybe just don't listen to me. Its just mainly that one dead leaf bottom center in the bottom picture that made me suspicious.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote