What's new

New weapon for grow op protection

Sleepy

Veteran
yeah, baby!

yeah, baby!

lego mindstorms are really cool!

have you been to legoland in San Diego (Carlsbad) yet??

anyone been to any Lego amusement parks? there are several...

the crossbow looks cool, too! :yoinks:

bentom187

Veteran
hah those cd's are no joke ,i remember a few years ago like 7, i threw one right at my brother ,my intent was to hit him in the stomach with it ,but for some reason or another it took a freakish turn upward toward his face and chipped his front tooth in half, .im sure those dea guys will think twice before there next raidit would be funny to read how a whole swat team was taken out by a barrage of cd throwing lego's.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Reminds me of this one groups debut CD.

starCdpic.gif

G

Guest 10952

I have only been to the legoland at Mall Of America. Is pretty funny to see all the kids that get dumped off there so thier parents can go shopping hehe.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Its no coincidence they put lego land very far away from the nearest bar in the mall.

G

Guest 10952

Wonder if that thing will knock off the spider mites hehe. Man what are they gonna come up with next for legos.

G35DarkO1E

i whooped some ass last time i went. anyone go and play the build a technix and race em contest thing. over in the interactive area, noone saw me chuck mine full of nickels. but i won for hours til it went click and all the nicks went out on the ground.