What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GS Cookies x Frostradamus = Peristinkle

Lifer

Veteran
Frostradamus = Frostitute x True OG and smells like Trainwreck.

Peristinkle at 7 weeks

wc424Eh.jpg

1fzPsPa.jpg

Hybrid smell of GS Cookies Forum Cut and Trainwreck. Looks mostly like GSC, but doesn't hardly stretch and gains some weight as well from the Frostradamus.

Found in a 20 bean hunt of the cross, got a bunch more saved for a rainy day. :biggrin:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Wow really stunning plant and pic, i was gonna nominate it for POTM but the pic is not uploaded in ic so i think i aint eligible, any way is a remarkable job!!

Lifer

Veteran
I appreciate it!

No need to compete IMO. I'll have some straight up fire snaps of this gal and some others in a couple more weeks when they're chopped and dry.

Stay tuned. :D

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
looks awesome. you did a great job, still has great eye/bag appeal but with a much better structure/yield. nice job.

L

Lee Van Kief

beautiful plant and those names are great! Peristinkle, Frostradamus, & Frostitute haha

Lifer

Veteran
Thanks guys!

frankenstein2 - Most definitely rock hard. They were grown under Gavita 1kws and Gavita Plasma.

Here's a couple more crosses for y'all.

Dairy Queen x Frostradamus (DQ dom pheno) = Amberbombie & Ditch

jLT9ksd.jpg

Dairy Queen x Frostradamus (Frosty dom pheno) = Cuban Cumin

Ozeb69E.jpg

#louderpack

Lifer

Veteran
Thanks!

Let's go deeper;

sqfzd1j.jpg

PZ7stJD.jpg

KSzVzJp.jpg

All that amber at only 7 weeks?! The Gavita Plasma must be working its magic. :D

FatherEarth

Veteran
WOW, the stalk length on the peristinkle trichome is crazy. Nice looking plant.
Thanks for sharing.

Respect,

FE

Lifer

Veteran
Thanks!

"Go home Peristinkle, you're drunk!"

wmwWMMn.jpg

And here we have DownWithDirt Seeds' White crosses at 3.5 weeks.

pRuGdW4.jpg

Ghost OG, SFV, ECSD, Diagonal and Flo x The White - Let's find another winner!

Latest posts

Latest posts