What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

rocket high

Veteran
the capillary mat hold's the water real well so maybe every week ..well untill i get my wicks and rain catcher sorted out then its automated to a degree ....
only the PH gives me problems with the rain water ..am using water from a burn the now ..i have to adjust that from 8.0 to 6.5..but it's all good at the moment :)

hows your girl's doing jgp?

JGP

Sounds good rocket maybe 'ill look into it nextyear....My girls and boys are growing slowly had cloud past few weeks, just put out my AutoAKs the other day and now it's getting sunny here :)

rocket high

Veteran
sunny here as well jgp but were quite close to each other so it's a good day for us both and the girl's ...im worried about them drying out but they probably wont thats just me being over the top as usual lol... you got a update on your grow :tiphat:

JGP

heres a lady in my mates backyard, i'll get out an update on the others soon.

Attachments

• Image20100616223441265.jpg
    Image20100616223441265.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 23

rocket high

Veteran
looking good jgp hope he's not got neighbours near by ... they'll get real smelly soon ;)

mine's are reeking already and not a bud in sight.... thank god there miles from anybody
They look like they've been out for a while .. well done :)

JGP

2 of Durban, Grapefruit and Biddyearly :) loving the sunshine

Attachments

• DSC01441.jpg
    DSC01441.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01443.jpg
    DSC01443.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01437.jpg
    DSC01437.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01439.jpg
    DSC01439.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 23

JGP

Some Purples and a few wee autos, lost a couple to pests nevermind.

Attachments

• DSC01444.jpg
    DSC01444.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01438.jpg
    DSC01438.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 24

rocket high

Veteran
wow those girls have grown huh the nice weather's helped hasnt it mine have grown a node in 4 day's...did you buy that chicken wire as that shits expensive stuff for what it is ?...like the big canes too................ heres a pic of my crappy autos the fast bud's have sprouted two stigmas wooo hoo........................................................................................ ....................................................................................

JGP

As soon as hits 18°C they start to rocket rocket dude :) I found my chickenwire on the edge of a wood,Your autos look to be settlin in nicely gonna be hittin the roof shortly!!wow never had a 2 headed plant before but heard it's a lucky sign.:groupwave::jump:

rocket high

Veteran
what ones the two headed plant jgp? .. i had one year's ago did yield nicely tho
watch for mold in the middle of the two cola's i caught mine in time ..i had to prise them apart they were a bit close to each other ..good luck with your lucky twin top's ;)

JGP

sorry dude got mixed up none have two heads but loads of tops .heres durban again today.

Attachments

• DSC01461.jpg
    DSC01461.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 23

rocket high

Veteran
cool man ..:biggrin:

those durban look impressive they will be loving this weather ..but will they finnish in time to beat the dreaded mold ...i hope they do ..keep up the good work jgp :)

today (wed) it's started pissing with rain and dropped in temp's BBrrr its bloody cold now what a differance a day make's up here huh ...we want sunshine :biggrin:

rocket high

Veteran
Went a visit tonight and gave them there first watering.Grapefruit in 80litre recycled tub and 6 purples.

is that mesh for rabbit's? it's expensive huh and doesn't go far

that grapefruit's looking chunky as , impressive jgp like it ;)

here's a some pics from today

JGP

Aye rocket the chickenwire is for keeping rabbits from munching my girls.I know it is expensive but i was lucky and found some discarded on the edge of a forest :)
Your ladies look to have grew a good bit rocket dude...when you think you'll harvest?

rocket high

Veteran
hi jgp that's good there's no dear then they're right pain in the arse... your lucky finding end roll's of chicken wire ..none in sight here damn

The fastbud's have begun to bud but the big devil's aint got a stigma in sight.
so maybe the end of august for the fast bud's and god know's about the big devil's probably october by the look's of it

good to see all's well jgp ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts