What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

THC123

Veteran
Hey greenhouse junky , am i mistaking or is ur new GH smaller than the last one u built? Less high?

Anyhows looks tops , i couldn't build one likte that
simg35024210200cn1.jpg

End of august

simg36464060998rb0.jpg

My GH october 2007 , what a wonderful year that was

Last edited:

Greenhousejunky

Hey greenhouse junky , am i mistaking or is ur new GH smaller than the last one u built? Less high?

Maybe it seem smaller to you, but it's definitely not! The previous one was 1.80 wide, 4.50 long and 3 meter high.. The new one is 4.00 wide, 6.00 long and at the lowest point 2.20 and at the highest point 3.30 meter.. I feel much more comfortable with 24 square meters space! But still I have the idea that I need more height!

A

arcticsun

this thread is fantastic, hope y'all dont mind if i tag along for the '09 shows.

i just love the large plants in here, im nowhere near that in my indoor room, even tho im having some pretty large ones this time.

ak48, love potion #1, skywalker, strawberry smile :D

peace

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
ya, i would have to worry about greenhouse security... love em though. but they worry me. I would want to go check it out if i saw one. even if its just veggies and orchids.

Fluorobuds

Love all the pictures guys, working on getting my greenhouse fixed up for my first run in it, so I've been looking for ideas to use in mine.

The ceiling is the clear polycarbonate stuff the walls are too, they just look dark because there is snow on them in the picture. I'll come back and put up some better ones when I finish everything.

Peace fellas

K

kenned

Shitty?? depends on who you ask.. :)
But that looks like a BIG greenhouse, THC123!! How big is it?

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
8 meters by 3.40 meters and 2 meters high
i envy your awesome GH

if money is short and space limited theres always some cheap options to start out with
im thinking about this one for starters

im kinda hot on the 4mm insulated polycabonat model
also ppl cant see the plants without being really close
its insulated to some degree and you can further insulate it with bubleplast if needed
that grow season could be expanded
6m2 model for less than 500 euro

THC123

Veteran
Are those prices in euros??

I bought my GH second hand for 1800 euros.(with transport and a team of people to buld it)

If i where u i would look up a store where they sell GH'ses , cuz normally they always have second hand greenhouses.

THC123

Veteran
u could just paint teh GH with chalck , this makes it imossible to see through , will help with too much heat.

But it will block a fair amount of rays

Wolff

I'd love to have a greenhouse connected to my main house so I could walk out in my bathrobe straight into sweet ganja land.