What's new

Maximum yeild while within legal plant limit..HELP

Sooo.. I have 2 cabinets and clone box almost done...Mother 2.2 sq ft and Flower 18x34x24h 4.2 sq ft. 35w led per sq ft. I had initially planned on trying a Doc style progressive harvest SOG but MUST keep it within the legal limits of 12 plants...2 mothers and 10 in a perpetual flower harvest...1 per week.(I've ordered White Widow beans 8-10 wk flower from nirvana and awaiting delivery any day now)
I'm looking for some suggestions on growing style for maximum yeild per plant. LST, topping, monster cropping, SOG, etc...I don't think SCROG will work becuase plants of different age will get intertwined..
Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would probably leave the plants alone and let them do their thing. You only have approx 9" x 7" for each plant if you are running 10 plants in your flower cab. Too much training is going to make them grow intertwined as you mentioned and make moving them more difficult. It could also block light to the new plant you will be putting in weekly.

Thanks Blynx, I was hoping you would chime in with some advice.. just let them do their own thing! I will be using organic soil with Fox Farm liquid nutrients. Any ballpark yeild amounts I could look for?
Thanks Again.

Easy7

Veteran
If those are fem ww, pop two in the mum cab. Bush out and top several times to get some cuttings. Root cuttings in mum cab and throw them under the flower light.

Honestly plant limits can yield a lot if you have large plants. Truthfully you could have 12,000 watts of lights and 12 plants. Or whatever configuration. Some areas have plant limits and wattage limits.

Never been a fan of perpetual harvest myself. Rather go for full tents/cabs and run all the plants on the same schedule. Plan ahead for expected yield rather than trying to have varied harvests.

It's 300+ watts of led? That should be half pound to qp harvests. Filling a canopy will be the best yield and hard to do with plants at different maturity. SOG will have more harvests a year and sounds like what you want to do. SOG 10 clones and you could get around 5 harvests a year.

Hknestly I Don't know why they limit med patients. Never heard of too much weed myself.

how will you be taking clones?

I plan on using Doc Buds method https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=94452 I'm quote comfortable taking cuttings/clones (we have aprx 50 houseplants, trees, cactus that I've done successful cuttings from) I just need to get my method down for this particular plant. I have a 20 gallon fish tank with under tank heat mat and LED hood that I plan on using for a propagation chamber..I'm not sure if the LED'S are enough if not I will use a cfl.

Easy7

Veteran
Led should blow away cfl. Be sure to have some red spectrum for root growth. As well as some blue.

If it's in the soil rooted or not it's going to look like a plant. Otherwise it's going to be considered mj product, whatever your possession limit is.

Staying within plant limits is mostly peace of mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts