What's new

London Church 3 Test Seed Grow

R

Rab.C

Right Folk's it's Update time i have spotted 5 x males from the ten seeds.
they are enjoying there stay under my adjustawing 315cmh.which is around 40cm away from the plants.they are being fed buddh's tree Nutrients.at PH6.0 EC0.9 I Will veg them some more until there around 30 - 40cm then flip to 12/12. cheers Rab

Thats all for now thanks for looking

R

Rab.C

Watering the plants & looking for males. think I have found 5 x males.
but I am going to wait a few more days. So they show better. but the pic below
I think is defo a Male that's all for now. Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

just added these things called Bendz. to open out the branches
here is a Cpl of pics. Cheers Rab

R

Rab.C

a wee update I have 6 x males from a 10 pack of seeds 4 x seeds don't have male or female flowers yet. well, I hope I have four females. pure gutted. but I will flower whats left & see how they turn out.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good.
Sorry to hear you have 6 males but thats how the dice roll , sometimes its 5,6,4 , nothing can change that apart from Feminzed seeds.
If you want to help with yield i would top all plants again( leave the bendz on) and it will give you 8 heads a plant .

With seeds i advise to keep topping in seed stage as many times until the seed plants start growing out of the symetrical patern and growing alternative branching, this increases yield hugely especialy on Indica doms. I do this as many times as possible when growing from seed and aim for minimum 8 heads but more like 16 -32, then pot up and veg for 2 more weeks then she will yield good if a small yielder and huge for a big yielder .

Peace

R

Rab.C

Hey bro
Looking good.
Sorry to hear you have 6 males but thats how the dice roll , sometimes its 5,6,4 , nothing can change that apart from Feminzed seeds.
If you want to help with yield i would top all plants again( leave the bendz on) and it will give you 8 heads a plant .

With seeds i advise to keep topping in seed stage as many times until the seed plants start growing out of the symetrical patern and growing alternative branching, this increases yield hugely especialy on Indica doms. I do this as many times as possible when growing from seed and aim for minimum 8 heads but more like 16 -32, then pot up and veg for 2 more weeks then she will yield good if a small yielder and huge for a big yielder .

Peace

Thanks. ojd i understand its nature we are dealing with and its all down to luck. with reg seeds.but the four i have left i will top em a few times.see if i can get more bud sites cheers Rab

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you see balls 100% in the males as these Church doms can look like a male part but is a new shoot.

All Church testers be 100% sure its male before chopping it.

R

Rab.C

yes ojd i seen a stick with ball on the end like a male.i have seen the new shoots as you say
well the males are gone now. and the four thats left have been topped for 8 heads or more
and i added some bendz to see if i can get more buds sites from them. i am going to pot up
in a day or too Later Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag thought I would Post up a cpl of Pics of my london church grow. They have been potted up into U Grow coco with added perlite & bat gauno and endomycorrhizas, and they are potted up into 12ltr pots.thanks for looking Rab.C

Last edited:

QQNPK

Lookin real good i love the one in the back to the right, did you know if its a female yet ? It looks like its a female, crossing my fingers m8:tiphat:

R

Rab.C

Lookin real good i love the one in the back to the right, did you know if its a female yet ? It looks like its a female, crossing my fingers m8:tiphat:

thank's QQNPK i was checking the plants there is 1 female so far.
but there looks like another male showing.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Rab c
Can you take a photo of any more males before you disgard them.

Peace

R

Rab.C

I am not dumping any of them ojd I will flip em and see what turns up. there isn't any smell from them yet.
And tbh i cant wait till both grows are down & results are in.because its take's all my interest out of growing
when your testing strains because i want to produce great results but thats not in my control.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You shouldn't bother testing strains then if it takes all the fun out of it ?

With testing we want pics at least once every 2 weeks and want to see all plants up untill clearly male then can be discarded.
You have a very high rate of males so i all i ask is to see a clear pic of the male before discarded , if thats to much headache then testing isn't for you

R

Rab.C

Yes, I agree 100% with you, testing isn't for me. I put up at least 5 pics of male balls.
and the 4 plants that are left.1 of them has shown sex.and is 100% a female.i was talking to
QQNPK I said it looked like another male showing but it hasn't shown sex like last males so. I am going to flower them and see what happens. Plus you said everything was going good until the males shown up.i will post your updates every 2 weeks as stated Peace Rab

I thought my updates were ok. i had a break between the 2/6/19 to 22/6/19 because my aunt was dying with cancer. so my mind wasnt
on updating grow threads Sorry

this is what i mean. your saying i have a high number of males from these seeds. but a cpl of posts ago you said.

Hey bro
Looking good.

Peace Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

You shouldn't bother testing strains then if it takes all the fun out of it ?

With testing we want pics at least once every 2 weeks and want to see all plants up untill clearly male then can be discarded.
You have a very high rate of males so i all i ask is to see a clear pic of the male before discarded , if thats to much headache then testing isn't for you

Sorry ojd i posted male pics in wrong thread.the male pics are here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362114&page=4

R

Rab.C

Right Folks Its update time. i potted up the London Church Into 12lt pots of U Grow Coco Superior light-mix which has guano, endomycorrhizas, perlite and worm humus Mixed into it. and was told there is enough food for Cpl of weeks. but its been a week
and I am getting yellowing. so I gave feed yesterday. the royal cookies are not yellowing so the London church like there feed.here is a Cpl of pics of them now thanks for looking Rab.c

Last edited: