What's new

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

YukonKronic

Finally some pics.. got five Auto Malawi in a bed... green house temps are mid 30s by day... probably as low as 15 or 18ish some nights...
Looks pretty uniform for most part... one bigger one looks more Malawi than the rest to me.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kijell

Here are my two girls, one in a mini pot.
Smells delicious, but seems to attract bugs more than my other autoflower. Really cool bud structure. Looking forward to this :)

jay sus

here´s few of my guerilla malawi x nl autos, one in the back that´s darker green is (og?)kush. i got three more which are bit smaller. they are around 7 weeks now(last pic is from last week). pics are really bad,try to get better sometime. looking good all things considered.

YukonKronic

Growing hard now.... flower is beginning. Managed to lose a pic so one plant is missing... it didn’t get eaten by locusts honest! That grasshopper was too stoned to move. I just picked him off and squished him like he wasn’t even awake...
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

jay sus

another week and these are not stretching any or close to any, but gaining a lot of mass. and resins are begin to show in good amount. these were germinated at 3.week of may, and were transplanted in three weeks, three and half, and four weeks in coco, native soil is clay(former seabed). weather has been better for plants than for vacation for sure(~20C, but finally here´s getting hot weather for few weeks.

Ksaderfo

I picked one... I got 2 1lit jars of bud from it... I am curing it with some Integra Boost.. The smell is just amazing mon, the I likes it very much, the I is talking Rasta coz the I haz lots of bud now. .. Like something (cocoa?) with Lemon... Or something like this...

The other one is just getting bushier (one of the bushiest I've grown) and is still covered with white pistils!! So it still gets some bloom nutrients... you think I should flush it? I mean how bushy can it get? :peacock::biggrin:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 67146542_476804226228433_5613802708646494208_n (1).jpg
    67146542_476804226228433_5613802708646494208_n (1).jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 67406217_2372929349432126_8053797479457488896_n.jpg
    67406217_2372929349432126_8053797479457488896_n.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 25

YukonKronic

picture.php
I gotta get some pics today... they’re yuuuuge! Reeeaaally big folks... just a really really big yuge thing that they’re doing there.
Lol sorry. I saw Trump on TV today and was giggling at him for hours...

Last edited:

YukonKronic

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This bugger bent right over so I sets her back up right? Then i props her so she’s gonna stay that way. Next day... Bugger me down sideways boy! She done bent now t’other way! So I stuck her stubborn ass with a busted shovel handle. That taught her WhatFor.
Bastard.
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

They look like they are gonna double in size... :biggrin:

Ya they’re growing fast now... already down to 15C at night though.. gonna try a second layer of plastic then repair an old wood stove to throw in there so I can finish season. Gotta get Autoflower seeds at Christmas next year and start em in April. Imagine if they were about to be hitting 22+hrs of sun per day right now....

Ksaderfo

Ya they’re growing fast now... already down to 15C at night though.. gonna try a second layer of plastic then repair an old wood stove to throw in there so I can finish season. Gotta get Autoflower seeds at Christmas next year and start em in April. Imagine if they were about to be hitting 22+hrs of sun per day right now....

15C is not that bad...for vegetative growth it was about 15C in the night when I took them out in late April, didn't seem to matter much...

Rain on the other hand during flower, especially with these, being so chunky and spongy.. I carried one like 6 times.. A wood stove? Overkill? :D

I chopped them all btw!! Might start some new ones now... :dance013:

YukonKronic

15C is not that bad...for vegetative growth it was about 15C in the night when I took them out in late April, didn't seem to matter much...

Rain on the other hand during flower, especially with these, being so chunky and spongy.. I carried one like 6 times.. A wood stove? Overkill? :D

I chopped them all btw!! Might start some new ones now... :dance013:

Trust me wood stove ain’t overkill. I’m at 15C inside the greenhouse at mid-late July... pretty sure when mid-late August frost hits it’ll be nice to have some good ol cozy heat and I don’t have power out there nor the desire to spend money on diesel or propane when I can burn wood and combust the Carbon it’s decomposition would have released..

Your plants looked nice! I hope I can get mine to finish... at least I have proof of concept and I can succeed with an early start next year if this season ends too early...

YukonKronic

Finally uploaded pics.. tallest is as tall as me and still stretching. Gonna be six feet or close to it...
Really good smells on some... one early flowering one looks to be pretty productive resinous and has a putrid garbagey/rotting apples smell that somehow is awesome.
I’m thinking it’s the early Malawi “garbage” pheno maybe?
Anyhoo here’s pics.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

There should be one more but I can’t find the pic...

YukonKronic

This is a week later give or take 2 days..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last pic here is garbagey one... also the hardest to photograph as it blends into sisters from any angle..

YukonKronic

Here’s last (runt) plant...
picture.php

And evidently I need to add fans and humidity and temperature control onto to do list... I sorta wondered..
picture.php

Here’s a close up of garbagey phenotype
picture.php

And the taller of the productive earlier phenotypes... I’m spraying a branch with Gibb. in an effort to play with seed making.
picture.php
picture.php

Ksaderfo

lol they still have long to go!! It seems you got phenos of the taller ones! Allthough the shorter one did as much (if not more) time in my case..

Here's some bud pics! (my camera is beyond crappy)

The left one is the bushier one, and the more silvery one is the taller one... Btw I dont trim... :) The smell is quite similar, with the bushier one having a stronger hint of cocoa... the whole smell is covered with this sickly sweet thing you also describe which I also cant describe accurately. :D

The bushier one's are rock solid... The taller ones are a bit more spongey.. but that might have something to do with harvest time.. Btw the shorter one got a couple of days in the shade due to weather and it did seem to affect the foliage quite a bit... On the plus side even the bud leaves turned yellow.. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 67648085_1350980255078573_5128694166972268544_n.jpg
    67648085_1350980255078573_5128694166972268544_n.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts