What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Blazeee

Veteran
I don't see a more button

When you reply at the bottom of the page , click on 'go advanced'

Then on the right hand side of the page you see the smilies

The more button is underneath this one :huggg: Its just a small bit of text that says [More]

A little box / page will pop up with the full list.

Hope this helps

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Any Granola funk picks about these parts dtog my buddy?

I just flipped it. I thought I posted a pic of the plant I flipped, but maybe not.

Is that a new Deadhead OG or you get that back from way back?

New cut. Nothing like the one I had before. This one is mostly fruity smelling, with hints of OG. The one I found from seed, was rotten chemmy hot garbage funk smelling.

I wish I still had the plant I found. Shit was fire. I made seeds with it, crossed to Strawberry Dogshit. The few plants my buddy and myself grew from that hybrid, did carry a lot of the smells of the Deadhead. So I think those seeds might be worth digging into again.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Re-Veg on the Terp City Funk #1 is coming along nicely...

picture.php

Here's a nice looking OGKB 2.0 x Poprockz F2

picture.php

Neck Breaker #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
At first I thought I might have been passed a mis-labeled cut. But after seeing others pics and smelling this one, it's all OG in smell, and looks like the other Ghost OG pics I've seen.

picture.php

Headbanger #12

picture.php

Alien Rift

picture.php

Lime Gorilla Bubble

picture.php

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Allways lookin good in here bud

Thanks for the advice mate

Can't wait to flower out a clone or two now mate

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Few more pics I didn't get to earlier....

Nicole Kush

picture.php

Neck Breaker #1

picture.php

picture.php

Chem (I think I took it a little early, forgot to put a date on the tag when I flipped it)

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
OGKB 2.0

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then here's the Cheese x Granola Funk I just flipped . Which will be referred to as Cheese Funk from now on. (I wrote the date on this tag, lol)

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
He release the Karma SD x Headbanger? Do you know the name of it?

Ohh...I thought you just meant Headbanger. I haven't heard of him doing a Headbanger BX, cause that's what it would be. Headbanger is a female Sour D IBL x Biker Kush male. So if he hit the Sour D IBL cut with Headbanger pollen, it would be a BX.

I say Neck Breaker is a Headbanger remix, based on variety alone, and not cultivar. Neck Breaker is Karma's OG#5 female x Sour D IBL male. Which is a reverse of the parents sex of Headbanger. Different plants were used (obviously) , but in my book it's still a remix. Both Sours used were from Rez gear, and both OG's were from Karma's gear.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ohh...I thought you just meant Headbanger. I haven't heard of him doing a Headbanger BX, cause that's what it would be. Headbanger is a female Sour D IBL x Biker Kush male. So if he hit the Sour D IBL cut with Headbanger pollen, it would be a BX.

I say Neck Breaker is a Headbanger remix, based on variety alone, and not cultivar. Neck Breaker is Karma's OG#5 female x Sour D IBL male. Which is a reverse of the parents sex of Headbanger. Different plants were used (obviously) , but in my book it's still a remix. Both Sours used were from Rez gear, and both OG's were from Karma's gear.

Oh I thought neck breaker was a headbanger x sd ibl.
Yes Karma said he was working on a SD ibl (karma) seed but the sd ibl f2 males he found weren't good enough so he was going to use his stud headbanger. I haven't heard much else in a few months.