What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana og

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Org kid banana cut...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Below the top screen
picture.php
picture.php

These are some lowers I left hanging off the tray now are hard n fat
picture.php
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Final pic for now... Will get some without the light when I can. Bitch puts out fat....That's the biggest iPhone they make...

picture.php

Bob Green

Nice work Stoney! About how long do you run that cut for?

I am running some Banana OG x Nigerian from Swamp Boys right now and the thing smells like a fkn marshmallow banana kush plant. Super insanely sweet can't wait to try her out.

kro-magnon

Veteran
That's a beautiful plant you have there, I like the buds shape and sparkling resin. Can you tell us more about smell and taste?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
To be honest she is not one of my favorites, but everyone loves her, she sells out instantly and she tests through the roof n yields fat... She smells n tastes like banana candy kush but has a gritty-ness to her that I don't care for but others love...I do love her in extract form, the oil is a concentrated banana syrup so sweet n delicious.,,

billb

Veteran
Damn what a review! You have my mouth watering Stoney! I’d love to run her

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

Banana OG at week 6... Definitely has a gritty feel to the resin with sweet kushy terps.

-DD :bump:

Latest posts

Latest posts