What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MI 4,000sq ft outdoor grow SHO

MIMedHead

Hope the rest of your season goes nice and easy. Good luck Sho. I would love to do an outdoor crop. Need to get me some land asap.

ubi

LOOKS AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PICS.

looks like ur almost done.
GOOD JOB looks great!!

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Blew a tire on the TRAILER last week hauling dirt (Lots 2 days of work over it too)
Broke a valve stem on my TRUCK at the fucking gas station checking air
View Image

Here's my help, he never ate a cookie before
View Image

End walls started to get framed in, covering them in white pole building steel.
View Image

By end of fucking week my fucking plants better be outside. My back's gotta straighten out to let me get some bloody fucking work done.
I tried to tell Him:laughing:
My cookies weren't NO JOKE:biggrin:

Twisted

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Yup Barely 1400, and That's how Dem Yoppers represent. lol
Gotta say He was MOSTLY good after a nap, or was a couple naps.
Ole Bob didn't Know nuttin bout The CornFed Cookie Monster,,, He does NOW.:moon:

Here's to, GOOD TIMES, and New Friends:tiphat:

Twisted

sho

Veteran
100 gal Oregon Breathers are here (and very nice, AND cheaper than smartpots AND Kyle's fuckin cool and put up with a lot of PayPal bullshit with me)

Simplifying my dirt amendments...

Getting well driller in A.S.A.P.

Building pair of 50gal tea brewers

Umm... End walls are framed in, steel will *hopefully* go up TODAY

Grabbing the last bit of fence I need to secure my sidewalls

Waiting for the wind to calm down and top's going on

Plants are READY TO GO OUTSIDE like NOW.

End wall framed in
XHtURZm.jpg

Opposite end, getting a 8x7 roll up door
I7ZqI50.jpg

Bigger than I expected, fuck everything has been... props to House of Green for getting these to me QUICK and hooking it up. Almost $100 in shipping on 36 bags, for WAY less than the price of Root Pots.

Last edited:

sho

Veteran
Sides fenced, ends up and cut to the round (I do not recommend anyone else attempt it, it sucked), and cover pulled in a bloody fucking downpour from the Gods themselves. I've got video to prove it.

Ahh, probably one more "full" day wrapping up and physically plants will be inside the bldg! Dirt mixing in huge days after that, but physically getting them in the sun is #1 priority

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
It may have been a PITA, but it really looks Good sho.
Untill He get pics up Folks,,,Please trust Me Sho should be VERY proud of Himself.
Your Girls gonna love You LOOONG TIME, for getting them out.

Sho I know Your LEGAL, and all, but how Ya gonna Move all Those lovely Ladies to The Pharm? Are Ya gonna borrow that POS enclosed trailer, or get one that wont fuck ya,,,, again.lol Are the Cops used to seeing a truck load of 3' Mommas being re located?

Peace; Twisted

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Is there any issue with the neighbors being so close by? Are there any restriction on the visibility of the garden? I know in some areas you can't have it visible where kids can be at, and in other areas that are not zoned agricultural it can be considered a nuisance. Looks good though. Best of luck in that Michigan winter.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
It cant be seen to the UN-aided eye. The closest house is probably 150-200yrds and there is a lil hill there. from the ground They will only see the top of the GH. from there deck with the naked eye all they see is a GH with white end wall, and the side curtains.
It is Ag land also.
sho has a very nice piece of land where He is located.

Twisted

sho

Veteran
Ag zoning and I got the fabric/woven poly top and you can't see through it. Might add some shade cloth to my sides thou

Latest posts

Latest posts