What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
@ good ole dog- Those bud shot's are simply amazing!!!!!! I would love to grow the pure '91. Maybe someday if I can ever move to a med state and find someone in the "know'. I have finally got all my friends to accept the fact that the chemdog line of pot is the best your gonna get, hands down. I grow the deadhead og, which is supposed to be a '91 hybrid. I can definitely see the '91 in the pheno I have. The smell is like rotten chemmy garbage, that's the best way I can describe it. Thanks again for the awesome pics!!

RespectGreen

Veteran
Chem D x chem 91, triangle kush x chem 91, and hazmat OG are all popped on my hunt for the new 91'. May even bx using the hazmat as I'm still holding the skva she's just weathered since I got her back. The other 2 are fems obviously.

mack 10

Veteran
Killer pics Good ole dog! Any chance of a full plant pic? or a clone in veg?
we can then all compare our cuts to your original.