What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The BroomRoom...

jd4083

Veteran
And I dont "try" its when I dont try things they just miraculously[giggidy] take place...... Its when I try that I inevitably fuck things so silly they not recognizable.....

ain't that the truth....some of my best success has come from just saying "fuck it" and seeing where things went :dance013:

Miraculous Meds

U need to let them girls go for a few days at least till they start showing healthy new shoots before u go trying to train and prune them.

LSWM

U need to let them girls go for a few days at least till they start showing healthy new shoots before u go trying to train and prune them.

:yeahthats

Just let them do their thing for a bit. Too much love can kill, just ask all those expensive seeds I've murdered with love.

SmellyFlorist

@Mirac & LSWM.... thanks guys for checking back in on me.... hear you on giving them more time.... would you guys leave this damage on, till they actually start new growth?? are keep pruning back as shit wilts....?? aaaarggghhh that murdering sounds dreadful LSWM.....
Thanks again guys....:tiphat:
Smelly

Miraculous Meds

If its more than 50% damaged or completely wilted of course take it off. If the leaf shows less than 50% damage then it can still help the plant more than hurt it.

RetroGrow

Veteran
But wait.... theres more...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Jokes aside, they actually looked better this morning... I feel prob nother three four days and they should recover from the stress and start new growth..... as you all can see I trimmed them up already and more wilting has taken place.... So Im asking the knowledgeable vertheads...... gurus in defoliation.... whats they best method to get these girls back up to shelf standard... I really feel they can make it... yeah they seem pretty beat up right now, they've been shown some tough motherfucking love..... its understandable..... but they strong..... they gonna make it..... I can feel it.....
So friends tell the Smelly one how he should go about this.... for hes denser than Southern African Camelthorn... but he is paving a green horizontal path thats gona turn sharply vert straight outta fuckneckville....... He just needs a lot help.....
Smelly

Don't even think about defoliation. Completely unnecessary, especially in your situation.

SmellyFlorist

@Retrogrow.... Brah, thanks for checking back in.....
you see this is exactly what I neeeed :scripture:...... coz all I cud think about was taking more damaged shit off.... According to the gurus, this is NOT the way to go.... So I havent snipped anymore off.... :spanky:

Once again thanks too everybody for taking the time to give me the most basic of basic advice...... I just wish I could see the expression on your faces' when you read the shite I type.....:noway: facepalm...
So from what I can gather, don't touch till theres new proper healthy sets of fan leaves.....[hopefully] or if things are more than 50%fuct......
Smelly

SmellyFlorist

@atk7
&
@5th..... Guys... thanks for checking back in.... fuck sorry I been bit side tracked last few days. Took thursday off to go to the factory and fixed my broken boards up.... Clients been fucking me around with projects, so I proclaimed "fuck shit up" Im going surfing..... Fuck so Im fixing dings and creases, fibreglass and epoxy everywhere an I see the hottest chic with dreads Iv ever seen walk straight through the door[That one you guys got up there who takes pics of herself smoking had nothing on the babe...] thickest german accent ever!!! Chic starts rapping bout kiteboards and shit but I can barely makeout what shes saying..... It was like a "yummy" moment I swear... lol.... she was there with another guy thou...:jerkit: Fuck so yesterday was the first time back in the water after 7 fooking weeks... that is like blasphemy for me..... rode my new stick that I "got" from the 2nd harvy..... tooo stoked.... board flies!! So got new stick, fixing others up..... Im back in the mix.... Those "mites" and these clients have totally fucked with my surf time..... sux......
Anyway fuck that was off topic... sorry its saterday morning, big cold fronts blowing the ocean out, no waves right now and pretty stoned.....
Right now ,actually to what you guys wana hear about..... The temps been a bit high last two days, hanging around 28dC and about 55%RH... The girls look "ok...." they haven't quite started new healthy grow yet, I think they recovered a bitter quiker last time.... Its been 6 days after the "heatment", by day ten[wednesday] they should be showing a turn around and if they gona make it or not.... Its not all bad.... The roots have started growing out the bottoms of the pots.... I drained a tea last night, gona add all the shit in a bit, feed, clean dead wilted shit off too[haven't done it since monday, day after "heatment"]......
Fuck I read that "Crush" thread last night, about the "all bud" superlemon haze [5th]..... fuck I had nightmares last night about that thread....... I mean I was pissing when I read it..... 40's post was the best I think.... but in the nightmare I wasnt laughing........ I was the next "crush"............ Ahhhhhhhhhh FucK!!!!

SmellyFlorist

Icmag wats up.....
Heres a story... I am completely freaking out... Just found a "smack cut shop" thats been dumped on the border of my land....!!!! WTF....!!! Like a big one, few months old, got shift list an all kinda shit you name it. Check I kinda stay in a holiday area, an seen as its xmas real soon I think its all been dumped coz the house owners are coming back sooner than expected.... My old man "had" to phone the pigs... he touched all the shit before he found "funny shit".... they bombed everything, its a truck load, chairs, food, everything.... And it was ovo in one of the close by houses's as I stay a bit out the way...... what fuckstains for dropping that kinda shit!!!! Right there!! By me.....!! So my old man says the pigs pitch up with the unannounced Shezza of the town[xpig, wife left him yadda yadda....] drops the bombshell[no guys, this is where it gets realllll good...] that hes been onto a guy for growing and shit for quite a while now, and now hes got proof to push this...... Now just wait a moment..... Im being told all this info second hand, so Im being careful not to act too freaked, but come on, wtf could be calm right?? So I ask a couple q's and hes says something that completely rules me out[phew] but then puts someone else I know right in the bull pen.... the guy Iv been getting from, I hardly actually know this chap, and its only been a few times... but he knows I got, coz I asked him if he had encountered the "mites"..... so fuck..... I really dont wana phone that guy ever again, I cant really tell him "watsup" coz how the fuck would I know?? right?? Also this guys sooooo lax.... like hes living in a dream world, thinking it would never happen, coz last year a friend and I where scratching our heads asking "how come this guy never gets bust?" hes soooo lax its crazy...... apparently lots of ppl here know hes been doin it for a while, but say the "Shez" should just let him be.... probs coz they also get from him lol.....
But fuck hey Im lank lank para at this stage........ fuck........
Why are people such fucking idiots.....
Hopefully theres lank breakins soon so hes too busy worried bout those fuckers than to stress over a flower.....

When all this was happening I popped to the shops....
Guess wht, 2.5 months after postage....
picture.php

So its not all bad news.....:woohoo: defo gona wait a bit till they get a run..... but fuck yeah.....

Other thank that Im still pretty freaked out.....
What you guys think??

SmellyFlorist

Ummmmmm alrighty then....

Pic update...?
Ten days after third and "final' "heatment"......
Still havent scoped for "mites".... but will. Am dreading it...
Fuck, this heatment is grafting Id say... but its really setting my back time wise as in three efforts I still havent managed to dial it an plants have wilted, thus needing to be trimmed... thus being stunted, and requiring more veg time to play catchup, fuck, I dont even wana tell you guys the date I pulled em out the cloner due to embarrassment.... But I feel that all going well, within another ten days I can flip, ten days being the first of dec....
Iv been spraying the fuck out of the floors an shit....
Last few days its been warm outside, temps have been around 27dC and RH has been low 40's[wtf I know] So Iv been spraying again twice a day untill this evening coz the crappy thing broke...
Without further ado...

picture.php

Room shot...

picture.php

First light, sorry bout head tilt...

picture.php

Second light....

picture.php

New mums on the go..... these clones where put in a shot glass on the windowsill... but have been included in each and every heatment.....
Seriously, the most unaffected of the lot....

picture.php

One of the healthiest of the lot.....

My data's probably all finished for the month with these last few uploads... dont understand it.... thought 10G a month would do me fine...

Plz guys let smelly know what you all think... eager to hear what you all think I should/shouldnt be doin...?? All ideas/thoughts/opinions welcome... unless you a chop.

Ill try bumb a buddies wifi or what not to update.... but heres hope for a december 1st flip...
Peace...

Smelly....

atk7

For as much as they have been through they are looking great. with the trimming you have needed to do after the heatments going to very bushy.

SmellyFlorist

@Mirac.... hey hey, one year and counting brah.... ;)

@atk7.... yeah brah... heres hoping.....:tiphat:

They looking good as of this am, digging being raised up a bit....
Temps still bit high, about 27dC and the RH is up to low 60's...

Smelly

RetroGrow

Veteran
Looking better. I know scoping is a pain in the ass, but it's a necessary evil. Scope before flipping, so you know what you're dealing with.