Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > My autoflowers are flowering stupid

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
My autoflowers are flowering stupid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2017, 11:50 PM #11
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Anybody following along I decided to drop them to 14/10 and leave all the plants in the tent for the time being. Totally worried if I put it outside them weak ass branches are gonna just snap. I had to finagle my exhaust system and raise the lights so they are attached directly to the support pole, no more ratchets. Fingers crossed that will help and these jerks will stop growing and start budding.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:35 AM #12
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
If taking them outside wrap twine around periphery to keep branches from flopping around. El Sol will be the one dictating when plants bud....slowly increase flowering nutes with water in-between. They should perform well....that's the intent anyway. Find a spot with maximum sun, deflect wind.

Good luck!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:47 AM #13
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
be kind to yer plants. reward zone ahead. afterthought knows their shit- learned a lot from em
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 07:07 PM #14
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
If taking them outside wrap twine around periphery to keep branches from flopping around. El Sol will be the one dictating when plants bud....slowly increase flowering nutes with water in-between. They should perform well....that's the intent anyway. Find a spot with maximum sun, deflect wind.

Good luck!
I will definitely tie them up if they go outside, I had mad troubles just getting it rearranged in the tent, I'd have zero chance getting them outside and downstairs intact otherwise. So for the flowering nutes, I don't have any. I've been using Canna Coco A&B which is 1 line for the entire grow. It seems weird to me since the plants need more N during veg and more P during bud, if I'm remembering correctly. How does the Canna provide the extra P? The whole grow I've been running the Canna Coco A&B and Calimagic, for the past 3 weeks I've used Canna Boost, and I've been supplementing with PK13/14 but only for like 4 days now. Does it have something to do with the way coco buffers cations?

Last edited by AgentPothead; 08-06-2017 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: forgot about dre, i mean boost

Old 08-06-2017, 07:14 PM #15
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
be kind to yer plants. reward zone ahead. afterthought knows their shit- learned a lot from em
First grow so I know I fucked up somethings, but long as I use it as a learning experience I'm good.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:12 PM #16
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
its not quite a PK 13/14 more like an NPK of 3/3/8. used it along with my A&B and any other additives i use 3 weeks from the end before final 10 to 14 day flush, i think it does a better job fattening em up at the end, some people use it at beggining of flower.
epsom solution diluted helps, too.
arid tol me this as i'm in soil now and always hit them with a dose of pk 13/14 for a week worth of watering when the buds are about the size of a marble

Last edited by pumpkinpie eyes; 08-06-2017 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: ad
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 08:20 PM #17
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Viparspectra recommends 15 inches during flowering. What can I do? Should I even do anything?Gently LST (low stress train) your cola bending....just a little at a time so you don't snap the cola branch. Yeah, Dr. Krippling gear, our experience, has been is bit unstable...or like you mentioned...semi-autos.
Ive never heard anything good about dr krippling. Their incredible bulk makes me laugh so hard everytime i see the listing... massive yields of bunk lol. Like kong... just no...
OG Expressions is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 08:23 PM #18
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Expressions View Post
Ive never heard anything good about dr krippling. Their incredible bulk makes me laugh so hard everytime i see the listing... massive yields of bunk lol. Like kong... just no...
That's probably on me for not researching the seeds enough. I was just looking for an autoflower starter pack, and that seemed to fit the bill. Live and learn I suppose.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:27 PM #19
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
its not quite a PK 13/14 more like an NPK of 3/3/8. used it along with my A&B and any other additives i use 3 weeks from the end before final 10 to 14 day flush, i think it does a better job fattening em up at the end, some people use it at beggining of flower.
epsom solution diluted helps, too.
arid tol me this as i'm in soil now and always hit them with a dose of pk 13/14 for a week worth of watering when the buds are about the size of a marble
I'm not sure I understand on the PK13/14 being NPK 3/3/8. I am using the canna PK13/14 which on the label says it is 0-10-11. Are you saying that the combination of the PK and the Canna base ends up being 3/3/8?

Old 08-06-2017, 08:42 PM #20
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
That's probably on me for not researching the seeds enough. I was just looking for an autoflower starter pack, and that seemed to fit the bill. Live and learn I suppose.
Lesson learned. Now you know look into beans before buying its the difference between insane quality and trash. Two listings can totally look amazing but one can be 100% fake and when you buy it it turns to trash, where as the other lives up to its add... i always look into what i buy right down to what makes it up, generic history will tell you lots
OG Expressions is offline Quote