Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2012, 12:00 AM #21
KnifeWrench

KnifeWrench has a spectacular aura aboutKnifeWrench has a spectacular aura aboutKnifeWrench has a spectacular aura aboutKnifeWrench has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
oh ya, used the stuff for years, up until i found this about 6 months ago...

for some reason, i would get 40-50% rooting success with dip N Grow, my stems would rot....
when i read the title i thought this was going to be about dip 'n grow.... i have a very hard time believing YOU would only get 40-50% with anything but especially dip 'n grow considering i get 100% with dip 'n grow. i know your doing cloning on a much larger scale but that just doesnt make sense to me... why arent you attributing your low strike rate to your environment in the case of dip 'n grow?

this new post makes me really, really makes think your a rep... your too good at what you do to throw out numbers like that
KnifeWrench is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:10 AM #22
AcroPhobic
High-Member

AcroPhobic will become famous soon enoughAcroPhobic will become famous soon enoughAcroPhobic will become famous soon enough
I use the same brand .. different colored bottle .. I bought 6 of these bottles off ebay 2 years ago for $10 shipped .. I always got/get 100% success rate with clones and they root in less than a week .. I'm pretty satisfied .. I still have 4 bottles left.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fert16.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	158361
AcroPhobic is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:11 AM #23
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeWrench View Post
when i read the title i thought this was going to be about dip 'n grow.... i have a very hard time believing YOU would only get 40-50% with anything but especially dip 'n grow considering i get 100% with dip 'n grow. i know your doing cloning on a much larger scale but that just doesnt make sense to me... why arent you attributing your low strike rate to your environment in the case of dip 'n grow?

this new post makes me really, really makes think your a rep... your too good at what you do to throw out numbers like that

it would be cool if i was....

well, in the SAME cloning area that i have been using for a while now, i used Dip N Grow and Vita Grow rooting compound(which has the same PGR) because i have been using them for years.....

nothing has changed in my cloning area except using the Home Depot powder....

not sure what else i could say, just trying to help with rooting success...

and IF i was a rep, why would i push a $5 product? id be pushing $5000 products for my cut and spiff bonuses...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:20 AM #24
Jbonez
Banned

Jbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really nice
Im with knife Crunch..

The powder shouldnt be the reason for your success, 100% with expensive snake oil is normal too.

perhaps you had some yucky stuff??? Something else is going on with 50% clone survival rates... that is a "dilemma" to say the least.
Jbonez is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:27 AM #25
krunchbubble

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbonez View Post
Im with knife Crunch..

The powder shouldnt be the reason for your success, 100% with expensive snake oil is normal too.

perhaps you had some yucky stuff??? Something else is going on with 50% clone survival rates... that is a "dilemma" to say the least.

it is what it is, believe me or don't, i don't really give a dick's shake what anyone uses to root clones....

im just trying to help by showing a very cheap product that works better the products 50 times more expensive.....

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:31 AM #26
CannabisTHC

CannabisTHC is a jewel in the roughCannabisTHC is a jewel in the roughCannabisTHC is a jewel in the roughCannabisTHC is a jewel in the roughCannabisTHC is a jewel in the roughCannabisTHC is a jewel in the roughCannabisTHC is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the tip it'll be here in two days, too bad I just bought clonex, maybe I'll try to sell it.

CannabisTHC's Colorado Meds

tokinsmokin: Member #2977 on ICMAG
CannabisTHC is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:33 AM #27
Jbonez
Banned

Jbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
it is what it is, believe me or don't, i don't really give a dick's shake what anyone uses to root clones....

im just trying to help by showing a very cheap product that works better the products 50 times more expensive.....
easy bro, Im just saying, you mighta had some bad stuff, thats all.

You know, we had an issue about a year ago, clones kept dying, but nothing different changed...

Found out it was a faulty temp controller..... Worked sometimes, then it wouldnt, took me forever to figure out and had me questioning my abilities..

I know how ya feel, and I use the same powder, stuff is just "perfect"...

a dicks shake, thats funny, I usually tell someone "I dont give 300 fucks".
Jbonez is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:48 AM #28
krunchbubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbonez View Post
easy bro, Im just saying, you mighta had some bad stuff, thats all.

You know, we had an issue about a year ago, clones kept dying, but nothing different changed...

Found out it was a faulty temp controller..... Worked sometimes, then it wouldnt, took me forever to figure out and had me questioning my abilities..

I know how ya feel, and I use the same powder, stuff is just "perfect"...

a dicks shake, thats funny, I usually tell someone "I dont give 300 fucks".
COULD be possible.....

the Vita Grow that i used for a while , cannot be sold in California. but my hydro store gets cases of it for the "Mexican Mafia". one of the told me "this shit can root a popsicle stick"!

the stock is constantly new, as the mafia buys 3-4 cases a week @ $35 a bottle. SUCKERS!!!

such constant rotating stock, i don't think the bottles would go bad.....

it IS funny though. Vita Grow cant be sold in Cali because of the PGR in it. yet Home Depot can sell the rooting hormone i rave about, and it contains the same ingredient, minus the water in the bottle....

SuperNaturals rooting powder has the same PGR in it as well and CAN be sold in Cali.....

Old 03-22-2012, 12:52 AM #29
Jbonez
Banned

thats funny, a lot of goods in my house seem to only cause cancer in the state of california lol....

Shit, Id love to get out that way, cancer would just be an excuse to get a card without the hassle lol...
Jbonez is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:56 AM #30
omni

omni will become famous soon enoughomni will become famous soon enough
Every professional grower in West Europa uses Rhizopon.

https://www.rhizopon.com/product-info...ringsprogramma
https://www.rhizopon.com/images/81044...uk%20bomen.pdf
https://www.rhizopon.com/en/verkooppunten

indole-3-butyric acid = Rhizopon AA 0,5 / 8%
For Cannabis normally 1% / 2% is ok.

Greetz, Omni
omni is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.