Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Sessions Out, Cannabis In???

Thread Title Search
Sessions Out, Cannabis In??? Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2018, 08:10 AM #1
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Sessions Out, Cannabis In???

Jeff Sessions is out. He was a Neanderthal on Cannabis. I believe that Trump, through a new attorney general, will decriminalize Cannabis, unless one thing happens, ie, making Chris Christie the new Attorney General. Christie is staunchly anti-Cannabis. We can only hope he does not get the job. Trump is reasonable and not dogmatic. I am hoping he will do the right thing and stop the madness.
RetroGrow is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 12:43 PM #2
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
He didn't let Sessions fuck with marijuana so I highly doubt he will hire someone like Christie. I'm sure he'll probably legalize by the mid term elections just so the Democrats can't run as being for legalization. I know I'm voting for Trump if he legalizes.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:48 PM #3
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDankness View Post
He didn't let Sessions fuck with marijuana so I highly doubt he will hire someone like Christie. I'm sure he'll probably legalize by the mid term elections just so the Democrats can't run as being for legalization. I know I'm voting for Trump if he legalizes.
There is nothing that will make me vote for Trump. Their is a chance the democrats will have someone worth voting for. Not much. But for sure will never vote for Trump.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:36 PM #4
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
Pete Sessions is gone, too! He blocked anything pro-cannabis from seeing a vote. He was a much bigger problem than the ever-beleaguered Jeff Sessions, since Sessions became AG.

Thank you Texas!

Last edited by zif; 11-08-2018 at 04:18 PM..
zif is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:20 PM #5
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud of
Sessions is out because 45 needs someone to protect him from all the investigations that will be coming from the house ie: russia, tax returns ect,ect. It has nothing to do with Cannabis...

Old 11-08-2018, 05:03 PM #6
GatorGumbo

GatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the rough
Everyone likes to hate Trump because he's a vulgarian marinating himself in human monsters, but ask yourself how the economy has been doing compared to the other two post-9/11 presidents. The social justice McCarthyism is rampant in this country, often distracting from all the real issues such as employment rate, taxes, GDP, the nation budget, tax purposing, and trade market stability.

We don't have Trump because he's the best man for the job, I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment, but he hasn't actually been doing a bad job at all. If you listen to the pink haired girl on your street then the world is ending, but if you check your stock portfolio it looks like you'll actually be able to retire for once. Since the media is in the vocal minority and loves anything sensational, all we talk about is "orange man bad" and "Russians".

I bet he saves cannabis rights for the states until reelection, combined with the strength of being the incumbent I expect him to put up a good fight.
GatorGumbo is online now Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 05:33 PM #7
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
i read that weed stocks went through the roof when Sessions firing went public.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:23 PM #8
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
More important things than the economy to worry about. Like being nice to everyone.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:45 PM #9
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
Sessions is out because 45 needs someone to protect him from all the investigations that will be coming from the house ie: russia, tax returns ect,ect. It has nothing to do with Cannabis...
Damn thread made it 5 posts before NPC muh Russia meme came up. Please hold breath until that ‘investigation’ is over... only reason it’s called the ‘russia’ investigation is the illegal methods used to spy on American citizens, the same shit Muricans cringe and chimp out about when the Kremlin does it

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...te_136214.html
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 06:46 PM #10
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
More important things than the economy to worry about. Like being nice to everyone.
Wrong. Being nice doesn’t pay bills.
Badfishy1 is offline Quote