What's new

Can anybody identify this seedling?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I mean I can only fit 5 pics in a post, but I can literally print anything in plastic it's pretty cool. I made a bunch of controller holders and wire wraps, a couple upgrades for my 3d printer, and somebody laser scanned a piece of bubblegum that I printed out in pink and use as a magnet to stick to things. And a metric fuckton of just plastic "Stuff". I'm gonna give a couple of the Grow Shop signs to the local grow shop guys next time I head in. I also designed a rubber stamp using their logo, I need to print that out still. I think my favorite thing I printed so far is a keyring for a buddy who is heard of hearing, and it holds his batteries so that he always has backups.

It's something that he had a problem, we found a solution, and 3d printed the solution. And that's a great feeling. I dunno if the link works for other people but my album is up at https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81757 with an odd assortment of things printed. And I can already hear the whinging over all this plastic, but it's PLA, it's biodegradeable. It only takes 47-90 days for UV light to break down PLA, which is why so far all my prints are inside prints. I did 1 outside print for a lawn mower handle replacement in PETG, but PETG seems to be such a pita for me to print with I rarely use it.

Fixer

Awsome! I love the Grow Room sign. I've always been interested in 3D printing but I have too many expensive hobbies. Keep posting the pics they're a lot of fun to look at.

Latest posts

Latest posts