What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Tynehead Tom

The plants go into a dark shed, sealed of any light. Once the door is closed all they get is the two oscillating fans. So yes, unless it rains here for days..... RH is generally very low. Still the key in the greenhouse and the light dep shed is to keep the air moving. The pics I posted of Old Grandpa Scratch I ran those full season without lightdep in 18gallon totes. That was the season I decided no more full season grows and next season I decided to start light depping and using the shed attached to one end of my greenhouse. Lots of work but it's free sunshine and minimal power use.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Chunkypigs' pics of his outdoor Sour make it seem like it does just fine outdoors :dunno:
She doesn't like extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme light so you need to have a very temperate climate to have her happy outdoor. And I'm pretty sure even Chunkypigs will say she's not better when grown outdoor compared to a more controlled climate;
Being able to grow and harvest a plant is not the same than making it shine, having her to showcase all her best attributes. I'm on my first indoor run of Sowahh and I'm sure it won't be the best one, I hope to be able to improve the results I'll have with the clones;

Latest posts

Latest posts