What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

og8
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wasgedn

sour diesel zamnesia
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deamn before upload all 3 pic where same size...the first 2 pic was best handy bud pic i ever made put they got autotuned ...

wasgedn

second try
picture.php

and here handylight and some warm white e27 roomlight filter lol...
picture.php

picture.php

good daytime smoke...bit like sensi early skunk...but maybe bit more potent...
good yielder...10 weeks 1212

wasgedn

thanks a lot comrades...
yea got some nice introduction on to US OG's here...
crazy aroma...sweet,harsh,bit lemon and the piny get more to fuel now...eheh.. or so..its complex..

wasgedn

now after some weeks it gets really sick...when the diesel comes more out... ah that reminds me at something .. i got something good... must see period forever.... samskunk,bubba,josh d talking bout true heritage of names and such.. Hash Church LII ( 52) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bJB63OBDb8 im not a hashchurcher but this i must see....believe me...

wasgedn

i cant use emoji,coloured text,yt link and such stuff anymore....further i cant do breaks in my text anymore... and when i rate posts it sends me to first page of threads... can a mod look into it please?

G

Hey bro!Maybe you 're using TOR browser? Had some issues with this one ,too.Not sure though that this is the case.Better send a mod directly.

wasgedn

picture.php

fine horse food bokashi bunker
picture.php

this was on day 17
picture.php

kc
picture.php

ss ak*ss esk
picture.php

this season is shit...way to cold...the most powerfull tv station in the world fires with 50.000 watt...
that godmachine sucks round about 1,300000 watt....check sup3rfluid in connection with waves or longwaves...crazy shit
i heard cali had a lot of rain this year...i dont say its ours but somewhere gone is ours def.

wasgedn

picture.php

after years of excessive work and intense dreaming im able to present the world first plant producing ready to use finished product ...eheh
picture.php

picture.php

G

Looking great guys!:tiphat:

Hola Was!:) Girls are looking great,probably you'll get a purple snow moon! What happened to that outdoor bud?Doesn't look like mould...
How long you gonna veg?

wasgedn

nice zilo...what are you runnin?
--------------------
hola syd,
i think i go 2 weeks on 14 liter pots (second run...now true no till cannabis )after 2 weeks 3 days in 2 liter round pot filled only half ...and then switch...decide then...but last time i veg 4 weeks 3 days and i had my light on highest spot possibble...wired on tentshelf...

i think i have to early harvest some of the outdoor plants....
when you have no good mold resitand outdoor strain but have lots of resin even the smalles buds begin to mold after only a few day a bit of rain..not much but not few rain...i should have spray them with lacto before the rain and nothing would have happened...lazy guy i am..or have i forgotten it ...dunno ....eheh...

zilo

nice zilo...what are you runnin?

Have some Salmon River OG from Dynasty going and some Rosaberry (acdc x djshort blueberry) from Second Generation Genetics which is supposed to have come 1:1 thc:cbd cultivars in there.. see what we find

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Salmon River OG sounds suitable for fly fishing :)....pls keep us updated in case you have the time to post.......

[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts