What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

Wish I had some before pics. My unicorn poop #5 has pretty well tripled in size in 6 days. Was pretty sure it was a male. Its throwing female parts thus far. That peaks my interest a lot

Earlmarne

Here she is
picture.php

Earlmarne

Such a trip to me. So many things have been off for me for the last long while. Plants just hard to keep happy.
Since flip I have been thoroughly impressed with the health of everything.
Beyond my medium in my ppk being too high in turface I think Ive found a sweet spot. Got my lights turned up to 1000w with little to no adverse effects.

Ive got 1 confirmed non mutant male unicorn poop #2 I think I am going to put it outside and plant some 1 of each remaining fem unicorn poops and both phenos of headbangers. Would really like to have some seeds to sort through next year

Gry

Notice you mention a turface balance, what else besides turface are you running?

Earlmarne

The 2 ogkb/ duckfoot phenos have both stretched none at all. Idk what use these could be to me as I would never feel comfortable running as many as would be necessary to yield anything. Ill finish em out and keep back ups just in case the flowers prove to me otherwise. Kind of bummed they aint stretching out at all

Earlmarne

Went and cleaned stuff up so the lowers got decent light. Ended up breaking a couple mains.
Stripped most all off the ogkb leaners.
Made a new res of 3/2.5/.5 jacks/calnit/mkp. Will feed this the rest of flower

Earlmarne

The unicorn poops are all off to the side of the light and in corners. But all 3 of the normal looking ones are blowing up.
Heres the smallest that I put on the other side of the room from the light.day 17
picture.php

Earlmarne

Due to my nature I am making some changes.
Turface has been an issue for me due to not dialing in ratio I guess. Out of desperation early this round I transplanted all plants into coco. This immediately resolved some of my issues.
I am transplanting my unicorn poops for next run soon. My thought is to use coco chips mixed with #4 perlite. Maybe like 30/70. My best ppk runs have been with extremely high perlite and more frequent fertigation.
I currently add garden friendly fungacide once a week for benis. I would like to bring more organic elements into my res but need to learn more.

Earlmarne

Got in there today and got super aggressiv
picture.php
e on taking branches that crowded others or didnt reach to the top.
I absolutely hate trimming larfy buds.
Day 21 of flower and all is chugging along fantastic.
This is the ogkb leaner. Slow going for her but some great musty/rich smells