What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

GHETTO_grower

looks like ur gonna have some pretty big nugs again :yummy:
cant wait to see how they turn out ...... my little ghetto closet is within a week or so of your flowering time ...im at day 17 but this setup has only bout 180 watts hehe ... still i expect nuthing but tall glanded crystals just less yield

its willies wonder :bashhead: ....prolly wont wind up as potent as the nl but well see its in better soil this time ....using organics

its under two t5's and 6 compact flo's surrounding them (the other being a sativa... both plants trained.... im really impressed byt he number of hairs you have on thsoe crowns at day 20 i can also see those crystals starting to come in :muahaha: :wave:

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

i ques i get in just on time before the big show starts. That looks very good grown healthy plants with a T5.

I will take this seat and will be here till the end of the show.....

Y

YwouldntI

good lookin setup d-rock blows my mind what some of you guys do with flouros,keep it green.peace-Y-

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Ghetto Grower Im hoping this time we have better weed though, Last grow was some random bagseed and it turned out decent. Hoping this Purple and NL are alot stronger than what I had. I too was surprised by all the hairs, the Trichs are really starting to come about now. Last night for the first time when the lights came on I smelled some Dankness, must be coming from the GP as the NL start to smell toward the end of flowering, so a friend told me.

Karma Genetics thanks for coming to see my grow. Im Hoping it will stay like this all the way through the end. Trying very hard to not burn anything.

YwouldntI this T5 is about the same as a 400 watt HId I guess. 40,000 Lumens and low heat thats the best part. plus it grows some decent bud. Hang around folks going to update with new pics soon. :joint:

Rep added to you guys.

D Rock

Veteran
Day 23 of Flower

Really starting to see some Trichome Development now. Camera doesnt do it justice. Here's some bud shots for you guys.

012308001yi6.jpg

012308002as8.jpg

012308005xr7.jpg

012308008hg8.jpg

012308009pl7.jpg

012308015qm8.jpg

012308016qz4.jpg

012308010bl8.jpg

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D Great update - are there hints of purple in the first photo or is just my eyes being rubbish?:biglaugh:

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
:D Great update - are there hints of purple in the first photo or is just my eyes being rubbish?:biglaugh:

Well unless Im color blind I dont see any purple. Anyone else. Sammet I think you must have been smoking some good stuff man. Peace brother.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey D Rock, nice update bro. Throwing some nice resin. Love the pics they're nice and clear. Pistils are sweet looking. Take care man.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yup plants are looking great dude
you want the trics, force your flash on, it really brings out the shine.

You certainly got it going on under those T5's

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Yup plants are looking great dude
you want the trics, force your flash on, it really brings out the shine.

You certainly got it going on under those T5's

Thanks for the tip on getting the Trichs to show better I will do that on my next picture taking adventure.

I ave also noticed that the top side of the stems on my NL are a deep Purple color but yet the bottoms are not, The GP has had purple stems since day one. My Northern Lights just turned theis way over the past few days. Maybe the Purplemaxx is starting to really take affect. Who Knows. Pulled a couple of leaves off some plants today that look like to me that they were not getting enough of light and they had started to die, at first I was scared about Nute burn but quickly relized its only a couple of leaves here and there and its at the bottom where the light is having a difficult time reaching. Everything is continuing to look great. Boy there is even more Trich Development from yesterday when I took the last updated pictures. I will Probably wait another couple days to update because I really want you guys to see the difference. Later.

Last edited:
Plants lookin beautiful!!!!!!!! Only 25 more posts, I can start my diary and get some pics on here(im only 10 days into veg, so i have babies at the moment)......Do you exaust with the T5's? Is there a heat build up at all? I love your set-up....so clean and effiecent

GHETTO_grower

hey wedgy ... t5's you can let you plant come within inches ..... they just cant touch the lights ..aside form that yu ccan keep the tips of ur plants as close as 2 inches if youd like ...It more depends ont he ambient temp naturaly in the space your working with ..... if its warm allready a group of t5'd id liek to see a fan on something liek that to make sure things dont get to warm for optimal growth ...regardless of how hot htings get yuo should try to exchange the air at least once every 12 hours ..again though thats for maximal growth rates .....bottom line ...... t5's are very cool its surprise you ...you can grab hold of them and they wot even get to hot this si the reason alot of pple should opt for them in smaller spaces than 150's etc .....because of the harshly reduced fire hazard ..though if u set up a light properly there is non in my opinion

:wave: sup drock ....... dotn worry bout the quality this time around over ur bagseed last time ...... ur gonna be getting some nicely stalked crytales and the coating looks amazing Ive seen plants with that kind of coating at thsoe days before and they wound up so frosted and big :bow: ........ gonna be some niiiiice sensimilla

G

Lookin sweet, I start my plants out under floro tubes and it always makes me glad I did. I first budded under some, didn't like it as much as an HPS but I have seen some nice stuff with the tubes. There is some guy around here with a super SOG with all his plants in 20 ounce bottles. Its increadibly sick, just like what you got going on here. Most people with these lights do it all ghetto, yours is very respectable and well setup. Forethought.

Latest posts

Latest posts