What's new

American Racism - and the Anti-White Left -

entropical

Veteran
My position as an American is that ALL American children should have a future.
My position as a global citizen is that ALL children should have a future.
Race is irrelevant.

Nationalism based on race as it was practiced in Europe last century and how it is being currently espoused in the US is exclusionary, hateful and filled with a never ending assortment of boogymen scapegoats. I can’t think of a single time where racial nationalism didn’t end in violence, widespread death and destruction. Rational people want no part of that.
Race is far from irrelevant, this is just your opinion. And since your position is globalist then of course you are against nationalism, the core of your philosophy is contrary to the very idea of nations and national sovreignty. As for nationalism, ”race based” is the only nationalism there is as race and nation are linked.

When we consider this globalism of yours then, it is for all practical matters clearly nothing more than American imperialism in a marxist rainbow wrapping. And what has your imperialism aka ”globalism” brought the world? Hordes of refugees all over Europe, death and destruction all over the Middle East.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
​​​

h.h.

Veteran
Race is far from irrelevant, this is just your opinion. And since your position is globalist then of course you are against nationalism, the core of your philosophy is contrary to the very idea of nations and national sovreignty. As for nationalism, ”race based” is the only nationalism there is as race and nation are linked.

When we consider this globalism of yours then, it is for all practical matters clearly nothing more than American imperialism in a marxist rainbow wrapping. And what has your imperialism aka ”globalism” brought the world? Hordes of refugees all over Europe, death and destruction all over the Middle East.

​​
​​​

Race and nation are not linked. That’s just silly in a sick sense.

entropical

Veteran
Race and nation are not linked. That’s just silly in a sick sense.
Your comment only show that modern man has become dumbed down through education.

”nation (n.)

c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.”

Common knowledge is obviously not at all common any more.

Amynamous

​​
​​​

Yes, i was expressing an opinion. I hope that was obvious.
Am i a globalist? I suppose that depends on the definition of globalist.
I absolutely support global cooperation and free trade. I suppose in some people’s opinion, that makes me a “globalist”. lol

h.h.

Veteran
Your comment only show that modern man has become dumbed down through education.

”nation (n.)

c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.”

Common knowledge is obviously not at all common any more.
You’re posts are prime examples of racist foolishness. Seig heil.

Cannavore

Veteran
youre talking to a bunch of fashies and ethno nationalists expecting to have a rational conversation lollll

entropical

Veteran
Yes, i was expressing an opinion. I hope that was obvious.
Am i a globalist? I suppose that depends on the definition of globalist.
I absolutely support global cooperation and free trade. I suppose in some people’s opinion, that makes me a “globalist”. lol
Calling yourself a ”global citizen” was an obvious giveaway..

entropical

Veteran
youre talking to a bunch of fashies and ethno nationalists expecting to have a rational conversation lollll
Ethno-nationalism is another one of those moronic terms and I am for my part well aware of the fact that you, as leftists, can only have ”rational conversationsl among yourselves. This is how you are programmed to operate.

h.h.

Veteran
Of course it is propaganda aka ”dissemination of information intended to promote a political point of view”.

What the fuck ever blows your racist dress up. I really don’t give a fuck. It has nothing to do with shit except your crappy attitude and your worthless existence. You’re the best. The only American. Now go play with your yourself.

entropical

Veteran
Apparently, anyone who disagrees with you is a lefty or a globalist. lol

There is no no left vs right, no marxist vs capitalist, no democrat vs republican - it is an artificial construct and the United States is a one party system operating two wings of a ruling zionist party. The lines of todays conflict are drawn between nationalism and imperialism, globalism/zionism-marxism on the other.

entropical

Veteran
What the fuck ever blows your racist dress up. I really don’t give a fuck. It has nothing to do with shit except your crappy attitude and your worthless existence. You’re the best. The only American. Now go play with your yourself.
I have struck a nerve. I am not american, that is not even a national category. Your only claim now is that the derivation, meaning and origin of the word nation has ”nothing to do with shit except [my] crappy attitude and [my] worthless excistence”. My reply would of course be that anyone can study the derivation and meaning of the word nation for themselves and see that I am right, and you are wrong. So what if I am a ”racist”?

Click image for larger version  Name:	08A3FAA9-9FBE-4CB2-BE51-D8D5D8695C89.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	17942708

Last edited:

Amynamous

There is no no left vs right, no marxist vs capitalist, no democrat vs republican - it is an artificial construct and the United States is a one party system operating two wings of a ruling zionist party. The lines of todays conflict are drawn between nationalism and imperialism, globalism/zionism-marxism on the other.

hmmm…..I could swear you called me a leftist a couple of pages back and you called cannavore a leftist above. It’s hard to tell with your writing style. Then again, it could be me, as i am stoned most of the time.
Speaking of which, it seems that “nationalism” and “globalism” are both artificial constructs.
I find it curious that anyone would be against global cooperation and free trade, unless they were a commie or a fascist. lol

h.h.

Veteran
hmmm…..I could swear you called me a leftist a couple of pages back and you called cannavore a leftist above. It’s hard to tell with your writing style. Then again, it could be me, as i am stoned most of the time.
Speaking of which, it seems that “nationalism” and “globalism” are both artificial constructs.
I find it curious that anyone would be against global cooperation and free trade, unless they were a commie or a fascist. lol

We should all be NK.