What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

American Racism - and the Anti-White Left -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - I found a meme that works with your post Sunshine -

picture.php

White guilt liberals make me wanna fuken puke, you see now they wanna pull the name the masters from golf? Lmaop lunacy

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
so i checked out (skimmed, i wanna go make music honestly) that bureau of justice stats study from 2018, that "table 14" thing is about perceptions when it comes to victimizations

the fbi data here contradicts that (seems to, math is my weak point, disability and i don't feel like literally spending 2 hours trying to get exact figures to match with percentages, help me if i fudged this please)

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
https://ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2020/06/03/american-racism-and-the-anti-white-left/

- Go here - and all the data is researchable - by clicking on the links next to the graphs/text -

The data has been chosen to fit the narrative.

This is why some charts are over 20 years old and some are not.

All this data needs to be validated across sources and chronological syncornized if you want it to be taken as fact and not propaganda.

When it comes to dissemination of data is a very much the devil is in the details.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they cared about anybody they would have never shipped our jobs overseas. All big cities are democratic run and they fuck minorities out of jobs then pretend to have their back it's a huge fucking joke.

do you actually believe that democrats shipped jobs overseas?

Do you believe that a truly fair trade deal would be without limitations and tariffs of any kind, dictated only by a free market? [International environmental and labor (regionally accorded) protection clauses notwithstanding]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'There has been a slew of brutal physical assaults against white people recently. I'll put a few examples in this thread. As far as I know, none of the horrific assaults below are being prosecuted as hate crimes. Why?' (Matt Walsh) -

- Check out Matt Walsh's twitter feed nepalnt21 - it should be explanatory -

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1275104256643792901

so i checked out (skimmed, i wanna go make music honestly) that bureau of justice stats study from 2018, that "table 14" thing is about perceptions when it comes to victimizations

the fbi data here contradicts that (seems to, math is my weak point, disability and i don't feel like literally spending 2 hours trying to get exact figures to match with percentages, help me if i fudged this please)

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

'Boogieman'

do you actually believe that democrats shipped jobs overseas?

Do you believe that a truly fair trade deal would be without limitations and tariffs of any kind, dictated only by a free market? [International environmental and labor (regionally accorded) protection clauses notwithstanding]

NAFTA was the biggest mistake politicans ever made, many inner city manufacturing jobs are gone because of it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'There has been a slew of brutal physical assaults against white people recently. I'll put a few examples in this thread. As far as I know, none of the horrific assaults below are being prosecuted as hate crimes. Why?' (Matt Walsh) -

- Check out Matt Walsh's twitter feed nepalnt21 - it should be explanatory -

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1275104256643792901

Gypsy; You are not seriously putting up these to support the statement ''There has been a slew of brutal physical assaults against white people recently' in the context of the USA?

Please tell me it ain't so.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I would expect the data to be chosen to fit the article - because thats what the article is about American Racism - and the Anti-White Left - you can research where it came from - and even contact the people and establishments that wrote it if you like - to try and verify it -

- Whether the facts they present are true or not - I guess that you wouldn't know for sure - unless you collected them yourself - so there is always room for some doubt -

The data has been chosen to fit the narrative.

This is why some charts are over 20 years old and some are not.

All this data needs to be validated across sources and chronological syncornized if you want it to be taken as fact and not propaganda.

When it comes to dissemination of data is a very much the devil is in the details.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NAFTA was the biggest mistake politicans ever made, many inner city manufacturing jobs are gone because of it.

Do you have evidence that the majority of manufacturing jobs were lost to Mexico and Canada, rather than China? I think research will show a slight rise in manufacturing in the US brought about by NAFTA, as a number of Canadian companies opened shop in the USA.

Maybe this is the reason that the new NAFTA is not much altered.
The main problem I saw with NAFTA was the protectionism afforded to certain industries by American and Canadian governments, predominantly agricultural. Because of the enormous subsidies (welfare) given to US farmers, Canadians could cross the border and buy milk, eggs and cheese for less than half the price at home.

My business did well under NAFTA, trading freely in the US and also took advantage of preferred trading status with China.

No doubt China's currency manipulation was grossly immoral, kinda like US tax loopholes for the wealthy. To trade with China, one still must pay in USD even from Canada and Mexico.

The major manufacturing job loss was to China, right? This was initiated, promoted and developed mostly by Nixon and Reagan. Certainly it was continued by democrats, the uniparty.