What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

THC123

Veteran
So eeing u guys have compared different amnesia's , is it really worthwhile to pay some 120 euros or shouldi just get hy-pro amnesia?

I also got royal queen seeds amnesia but never tried it.

Cheers and nice pics

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Lovely plants from Doc and xpresso_one,

I was given a pack of Hy Pro Amnesia last night by my nice local shop man ... really looking forward to try them, not sure whether to veg them for a month and go out for a Spring crop with them, or let them go vegging all Summer for a natural Autumn harvest......

So eeing u guys have compared different amnesia's , is it really worthwhile to pay some 120 euros or shouldi just get hy-pro amnesia?

I also got royal queen seeds amnesia but never tried it.

Cheers and nice pics

Read the thread, Doc has explained it several times already.

Hy Pro are well established Dutch seedbreeders [sometimes sold as royal queen brand, maybe others] many people have not yet heard of, they produced, or are at least the people who marketed Amnesia, & have done for several years.

Somas [big money] Amnesia Haze is a cross of Amnesia and Haze. My crystal ball indicates it [Somas Amnesia Haze ] will be lower yield, longer flowering, more & cerebral than Amnesia... or so you would guess.

whitebox

helloo my friends :joint:

Here are the amnesia :woohoo:
60 days + - flowering

amnesia hy pro sativa

amnesia core soma

amnesia hy pro white

:joint::joint:

Waow man,

you make my mouth watering, really.

i love this kind of not so big buds but dense and cristally as they should...huuuuuum.........!!!!!

Well done !!!

.WB.

SuperConductor

Veteran
Somas [big money] Amnesia Haze is a cross of Amnesia and Haze. My crystal ball indicates it [Somas Amnesia Haze ] will be lower yield, longer flowering, more & cerebral than Amnesia... or so you would guess.

No Soma's is his/Shanti's (Afghan Hawaiian x Loas) x Jamaica maybe not in that order but something along those lines definitely those strains and no haze. Hy-Pro's version is Soma's Amnesia x G13Haze.

Haven't tried Soma's but grew this one and it's really a great easy to grow strain that smells and tastes very special and has a nice yield. Potency isn't all that though but from speaking to lots of folks that have grown Soma's version it's a lot more potent and is also a big yielder, legendary flavour too. Takes a bit longer to flower though.

If you can't afford Soma's or don't fancy flowering 12-15 weeks then get the Hy-pro, really good strain especially for flavour/taste + hardiness.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice flowers xpress-1 ,, loving the fat colas ,,

Hy-Pro's version is Soma's Amnesia x G13Haze.

Nope, sorry. we don't think so....

As we understand it...

Amnesia [Hy-pro] = Amnesia (dutch clone) x Afghan.

Amnesia [Royal Queen Seeds] = Amnesia (hy-pro) x Amnesia (hy-pro) fem.

Amnesia Haze [Soma] = Amnesia (dutch clone) x (G13 x Haze)

.. whatever I's sure they all smoke with fire!!

Hope this helps

SuperConductor

Veteran
lol nope, think you understand it wrong, don't let the post count fool you Doc. I was actually the one who first mentioned the Amnesia clone here and it was only a guess which turned out to be wrong ;) regret it now (here's the thread where I did that http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77294&highlight=amnesia). I had my wires crossed shit happens.

I'm looking for the thread from Soma's forum but can't find it, where the guy says he read an interview with Soma in high times where he gives the lineage. I thought it was you who posted about Hy-Pro's version being a G13Haze cross but obviously not lol Anyway, I just missed the Liverpool goal looking for that thread so I'm off.

B

bonecarver_OG

as far as i know;

i hold a special cut of AH thanks to an friend with good conections with the amsterdam coffeeshop grow scene...

from my archives;
"When Soma first created it he used a tropical laotian sativa and smacked it up with his famous Af/Haw male that shanti gifted him so long ago..."

:D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol nope, think you understand it wrong, don't let the post count fool you Doc. I was actually the one who first mentioned the Amnesia clone here and it was only a guess which turned out to be wrong ;) regret it now (here's the thread where I did that http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77294&highlight=amnesia). I had my wires crossed shit happens.

Who mentioned post count,, that has nothing to do with it.

We was told that Amneisa was a clone-only by a representative of Hy-Pro... :canabis:

Sorry I's never read your thread :wink:

peace out

B

bonecarver_OG

seem he would have listed the cross the same way as the rest of the ones made that year - if it was the same deal?

aparently from as far as all the info i collected - there is not actual haze in the amnesia haze - so this is why i dont think the amnesia haze has g13/haze. but who knows.

i presume it is in soma owns best interest not to reveal the exact lineage of the winner - knowing how quickly normally the rip-offs emerge.

also i heard the subsequent years after the cross was made - the lineage changed -

would be fun if soma would come out and tell the whole story behind it.

anyway :D looking forward to see some harvest pics to compare the the amnesia and the amnesia haze - for fun :D

peace all - have a nice day :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia [Hy-pro] ,, clone force flowered under natural light in winter,, lower node flower

picture.php