What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are THEE most Sought after $trains Today !

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Clones - Blue Dream, Grandaddy, Green Crack (hey its summertime)

Flowers - Cookies, OGs/Chems, Purples

Cannavore

Veteran
if you're looking for popular strains number wise by consumers just check out leafly, all the popular widely available shit is at the top. if you mean sought after for growers, i'd love to have (in my dreams) underdog og, and chem 91.

Mr.Sparky

if you're looking for popular strains number wise by consumers just check out leafly, all the popular widely available shit is at the top. if you mean sought after for growers, i'd love to have (in my dreams) underdog og, and chem 91.

It's very subjective I had chem 91 and dropped it because I like the chem d better but it all personal opion. I have a bunch of og's and I am considering getting rid of the hells angels og because I don't care for it?

G

growhigh1233

real well grown sour diesel

new york piff

real trippy haze/nevs haze

from my experiences these are the most coveted

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
I can only speak for myself: Seeds from land race varieties which just went out of stock and won't be restocked anytime soon or from seedbanks which just went defunct or bankrupt :) .

#1 Tangie, #2 Kosher Kush, #Sour Diesel

To be honest, there is no cannabis plant on earth that even comes close to smelling as good as Tangie. I have had a lot of good herb out in Colorado and Tangie is the best of the best in terms of flavor and aroma. Many will try and argue and say, "You're crazy, Cookies are the best", or they might say "My lime slurpee pheno of Chernobyl is the best", or they might even try to say something silly and say, "My OG kush is the best" or they might try and say "My Deep Chunk is the best". Unfortunately, they are mistaken. Tangie is the undisputed world champion of flavor and aroma.

However, if effect is what you are after, then a landrace Sativa is the most desirable weed on the planet.

S

sourpuss

My circle wants blueberry hybrids, sour d hybrids , and og kush hybrids...

Basically if its blueberryish, sour, fuel, or loud kush its sold at the top dollar....

DrFever

Veteran
IMO the most sought after strains are whats winning cups athough GG4 placed i believe ?? i do not think it came in the Best category.. or the very top prize winner again GG4 made here so its a favorite but again really not sought after
hazes Blue berry strains , Blue dream very sought after etc , purple kush and now some new hybrid sativas i believe are dominating the scene you know the ones punching the 27 percent mark i wonder what GG4 tested at ??? 19 ?? idunno
but like some posted above cookies hazes BB and purps