What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldest Smoker!

G

wow thanks for sharin that mr pips ....makes me feel just like a spring chicken again :D

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
looked good for buck40,, died on April 20th... only survived by 3 generations...smokin, unlike alcohol, does not promote procreation?

Hongbobbit

141!?!?! I wonder how well established that is, if he's very rural his age may have become somewhat mythic in his village, and many years added on....

EarlGrey

wonderful , and the doctors try and say marijuana is harmful to your health , i wish i had this article when i was at the cardiologest and he was telling me i should quit smoking pot at my age.....that would of been a intresting conversation....

Sabudda

in 1979, I smoked with this chick's 89 year old grandma.
She may have picked up on my weirded-out vibe, 'cause she looks at me and says: "don't think you invented this shit son! I was smokin' with my brother in 1916!"
She then regaled me with tales of partyin' in the era of prohibition and the uptight 50's.