Snypette's Perpetual Musical Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Update

Update

So all the C99 have gone into flowering except #1:jump:
#2, #3, and #7 went into flowering on July 21st.
#2 went in at 17", #3 went in at 16.5", and #7 went in at 18.5". All the C99 are green and healthy and getting great light!

Here are the individuals of what went into flower today:
(to see #'s 4 & 5 when going into flower please view previous post)
[#2, #3, #7]

Here's some pics of the flower room:

Flava flave x Supreme Skunk:
[#1, #2, #3, #4, #5]

Some of the FF x SS have a few slight mutations. I threw out #4 because it did not produce any new growth.

I am also attempting to grow an avacado tree!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good snypettie!! they look happy and healthy, sweeeet!
Oh boy an avocado tree!! very cool, I would love to have one, babba's brother has a huge one in his back yard in So Cal, lucky fucker hehehe We go down there and just fill our suitcases as much as we can!! Good luck :D

Snypette

Veteran
Thanks Mrs.B! Since we got rid of the thrips everything has been completely green=D
Me and Snype LOVE avacados hence the tree.. but i was reading it takes years before you actually get any avacados. lol thanks for stopping by!

smokefrogg

Veteran
i hope your avocado tree works out!

i tried doing that several months ago and it just never actually begin to germinate, the water got super gross though haha

man i looove avocado! i'll eat it with a spoon raw, good with a dash of salt, maybe a little lime and chile hmmm....

Snypette

Veteran
So much drama lately, snype got arrested again! Lots of things and work going on over here hence the lack of an update plus we lost our internet connection for a while.

All of the cinderella 99 have gone into flowering!:ying:
#5 and #7 were males and were tossed. Here are some pics and details of the others:

Cinderella 99 #1

Flowering Date: Aug 1.
Details: #1 grows very slowly and has an odd kinda rougher looking texture to her leaves. Not sure if female or male yet.

Cinderella 99 #2

Flowering date: July 21
Flowering height: 17"
Day 11 Flower height: 40"
Details: #2 had a growth spurt after being put into flower with a 23" stretch so far. She's grown nice and healthy consistently.

Cinderella 99 #3

Flowering Height: 16.5"
day 11 Flower height: 43"
Details: she grew a lot like #2 but with a larger stretch of 26.5.

Cinderella 99 #4

Flowering date: July 17
Flowering Height: 19"
day 15 Flower height: 56"
Details: #4 grew Crazzy fast i'm going to have to bend her :p She has a 37" stretch already!

I also put a Supreme Skunk x Flava Flave into flowering on Aug 1 at 17". Not sure if male or female yet.

Kitty has a new friend! :cathug:

until dinner time :yummy:

i loveeeee my plants!!!!! I miss being able to chill with them in the veg room. I don't want to damage my skin or eyes in the flower room. Even when wearing a hat and uv protecting glasses my eyes feel strained after going in the flower room for an extended period. I was in there for a while last night and repositioned them because of there rapid growth, turned them (the ones in the side rows), and pruned them. :canabis:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
good luck with ur grow , u mosdef have to tie that stretcher down it's huge! , hopefully that SS+FF is a fem , looks kinda of short and stocky?

Never heard of the light effecting someone like that , are u a vamp?,

peace TS

SANDS

So much drama lately, snype got arrested again! Lots of things and work going on over here hence the lack of an update plus we lost our internet connection for a while.

All of the cinderella 99 have gone into flowering!:ying:
#5 and #7 were males and were tossed. Here are some pics and details of the others:

Cinderella 99 #1

Flowering Date: Aug 1.
Details: #1 grows very slowly and has an odd kinda rougher looking texture to her leaves. Not sure if female or male yet.

Cinderella 99 #2

Flowering height: 17"
Day 11 Flower height: 40"
Details: #2 had a growth spurt after being put into flower with a 23" stretch so far. She's grown nice and healthy consistently.

Cinderella 99 #3

Flowering Height: 16.5"
day 11 Flower height: 43"
Details: she grew a lot like #2 but with a larger stretch of 26.5.

Cinderella 99 #4

Flowering date: July 17
Flowering Height: 19"
day 11 Flower height: 56"
Details: #4 grew Crazzy fast i'm going to have to bend her :p She has a 37" stretch already!

I also put a Supreme Skunk x Flava Flave into flowering on Aug 1 at 17". Not sure if male or female yet.

Kitty has a new friend! :cathug:

until dinner time :yummy:

i loveeeee my plants!!!!! I miss being able to chill with them in the veg room. I don't want to damage my skin or eyes in the flower room. Even when wearing a hat and uv protecting glasses my eyes feel strained after going in the flower room for an extended period. I was in there for a while last night and repositioned them because of there rapid growth, turned them (the ones in the side rows), and pruned them. :canabis:
Man those are some crazy stretches. Do I hear topped and scroged ha ha. I just started some c99 in ebb & grow buckets. Nice thread by the way I cant stand haters either.

Good Luck and tell Snype MF tha pd.

Snypette

Veteran
As a result of severe boredom: maybe they will brighten someone's moment..

feel good moment for kitty

thanks teemu, and i am part ninja part leopard and part vampire. swear.

Thanks for stopping by SANDS :) just tying down the #4 i think the others will be ok, they have slowed down.

Snypette

Veteran
The buds are looking pretty good! Unfortunately, no pics because of a returning mite problem:mad: Don't want to move plants, get mites on the camera and my shoes and track em around to other rooms. The fuckers can live so long in the crack of a floor.. :p They built up a resistance to Doktor Doom so we just got some Floramite and will be using it asap.

I miss my plants i never can hang out with them now.. i can't care for them like i would like to and i'm sure the buds will suffer because of this.

I HATE YOU MITES!!!!!!!!!

I wish you best of luck with the mite prob and arrested snype, that sucks ...

as for light making you feel strained and drained etc, my friend (she's been growing since the 70's) developed cataracts and aslo some spots that looked like skin cancer but turned out ok and the light at 2200k (HPS temp) can cause problemas like that and from her and all her old school buddies I got the lecture about wearing eye protection and such like sunscreen if I'll be in for extended periods of time...

also it can be a good deal you didnt do like me and buy a ton of LED panels ... I shoulda went straight to a convertible ballast and 600-1000W now im doing cfl to build a clone army and then will swap it for a huge 1000w with a nice footprint maybe 2 or 3 of them lol

but looks good and keep going growing and learning

Snypette

Veteran
I'm very frustrated about these damn mites. Sucks my grow report is all fucked up now bc of lack of reporting.. :mad: But all the mites will be dead soon and things can get back on track. i was able to get pics of a few plants (#2 and #4). They smell great, nice and fruity. They also all have nice sized mid/bottom buds.

Here's the C99#2 [main cola, mid/bottom buds]:

Here's the C99 #4 [the plant that has a small amount of mites on a small section of mid/bottom buds] I could only get a picture of the main cola from the other side of the room for obv reasons.. This pic really does not do the plant justice, the cola looks much bigger in person.

The ffxss #2 was female, and the c99 #1 was a male.

today i went on a trip to get our REZ seed order and snype SSSDH beta tester seeds.. i am so fucking tired. and NO snype did not come/drive. driving long distances like that is not fun. so many red bulls... GAH. But worth it. Oh, and rez got some nice new baggies. Reminds me of when i got a dime bag decorated with pot leaves for the first time.. better than clear baggies! smart guy. His beans stand out, his baggies should too!

&Thanks for the kind words dagger:)

yeah I try to be nice, too many trolls in the web world and real life lol, but you get what you put in...

but always wear some form of eye protection on Ive toasted my retinas lol and its bad I have a tan and stay indoors my friends have started to notice things like that... but hey its whatever I cook most of my plants into nice candy and suckers and essential extracts for my crohns disease.

as for the mites I use an all natural spray and theres a strip that kills em off fumin rooms I found due to me breeding chameleons but they only work on my baby shelves in closet 1 I am also doing a musical rooms like yours but using CFL and LED panels out the ass as they dont penetrate the canopy very well... but I'm also debating a 400 or 600 convertible ballast for a bigger flower room advice?

and they problems will get sorted out and you'll be back on track, I wish you and snype the best and I'll stay dialed in as well

Snypette

Veteran
yeah I try to be nice, too many trolls in the web world and real life lol, but you get what you put in...

but always wear some form of eye protection on Ive toasted my retinas lol and its bad I have a tan and stay indoors my friends have started to notice things like that... but hey its whatever I cook most of my plants into nice candy and suckers and essential extracts for my crohns disease.

as for the mites I use an all natural spray and theres a strip that kills em off fumin rooms I found due to me breeding chameleons but they only work on my baby shelves in closet 1 I am also doing a musical rooms like yours but using CFL and LED panels out the ass as they dont penetrate the canopy very well... but I'm also debating a 400 or 600 convertible ballast for a bigger flower room advice?

and they problems will get sorted out and you'll be back on track, I wish you and snype the best and I'll stay dialed in as well

I also wear UV protecting glasses,, but i'll admit i don't wear sunscreen and know i should. Ya cannabis really is an amazing medicine. Me and snype actually had the privilege of giving a young person dying of cancer some really potent brownies to help ease his pain. Thanks for the positive energy! Back at ya:)

Thats what its all about, I had the pleasure of passing along some of my candy and suckers to a judge (mandatory 90 days in jail if possession of mary J charge) and a Muscular Dystrophy sufferer as well as a few other people with problems and the judge (has stage 4 lung cancer and retires in a month) was like "its so sad its illegal here, and to think all natural things like this exist."

and no bad side effects

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nice bud shots snypette looking like a few more weeks @ least, shitty deal about the mits try einstein oil works very well , only had mites once , and that was once too many . so all those pics are your c-99 , hows the smoke.

keep up the good work
looking good peace TS

Snypette

Veteran
Hey teemu! already used some azamax to kill the little buggers,. & thanks for the tip! we are researching all different kinds of methods so we have a variety of methods (to keep the mites from building up a resistance). I've just come to terms with the fact that they will always be here or at least lurking, waiting to get on my shoe from a crack in the floor,. and have me bring them to the plant room when it is time to water..
Yep those are all C99 pics (2 of them)
i also have 3 ff x ss in flowering,. try to get some pics up tonight. They are stretching like crazy. the c99's have slowed down thankfully. if they kept going for much longer i would of had to tie em all down.

Thanks for stopping in teemu!

christen23

Looking good Snypette, People love to hate.. keep doing your thing and that azamax has saved my plants more than a few times, I make sure i have at least 3-4 applications on each plant before i ever bring them outside or before they go to flower, ive found after 3-4 full strength applications they (the bugs) leave them alone thruout flower, at least where i am. peace
~POE~

Snypette

Veteran
Hi all! Been a while since i've been on. Hope everyone and there ladies are doing good! I took some pics of the c99's which are looking/smelling greaaaat! Here's some pics of the #2 which has thew biggest buds (though the #4 may have not reached it's full potential due to the mites)..
C99 #2 [main cola, lower buds, close up x2, close of w/out flash]

The buds are what i consider the perfect density. Dense enough so you can't see through them and you don't flatten them when squeezing them, but still fluffy to make sacks look nice and fat. The pic w/out the flash is pretty blurry but i wanted to show the true colors of the hairs.

I could only get 1 pic of the #3 main cola because it is hard to get too, i took the pic from a ways away zoomed in. The buds are smaller than the #2 but still look really good and the bottom buds are a similar size to the #2's bottoms.

Hey christen thanks for stopping by! only the #4 got mites and snype already chopped it for me ( i like to chop my own plants but the night i was going to do it i transplanted 20 plants, cleared up a fungus problem, watered, cleaned, and harvested snype's big ass strawberry. After all that i couldn't even move and the next day i had to take care of some business;)) So i got em hanging up and all the mites go to the top of the stem, and i burn them off with a lighter haha. might sound weird but i like burning the little fuckers. So the other two c99's and ff x ss are mite free as far as the eye can tell:)

Frozenguy

Veteran
Plants are looking killer Snypette! So frosty and I bet smelly!
I know what you mean about burning the mites when they go to the top lol.. I love seeing them collect up there hee hee hee..
MmMmMm C99, brings back some memories. I haven't smoked that strain in a few years now.. Have you grown out this C99 before? You probably mentioned it somewhere and my stoned ass missed it :tongue:

Frozenguy :smokeit:

EDIT: I had attempted to write "killer job" on the rep line, but only got out "ki" and possibly an "l" before my pinky hit enter lol, so if it says kil, you know why

Snypette

Veteran
So i harvested 2 of the C99's. Here's some pics of the #2 (snype says these pics don't do these buds justice)

Here's some pics of the bottoms of the number 4 (the rest is already gone but i have all the numbers in my head of what i got and will be posting them in a final report on this strain.

Plants are looking killer Snypette! So frosty and I bet smelly!
I know what you mean about burning the mites when they go to the top lol.. I love seeing them collect up there hee hee hee..
MmMmMm C99, brings back some memories. I haven't smoked that strain in a few years now.. Have you grown out this C99 before? You probably mentioned it somewhere and my stoned ass missed it :tongue:
Frozenguy :smokeit:
EDIT: I had attempted to write "killer job" on the rep line, but only got out "ki" and possibly an "l" before my pinky hit enter lol, so if it says kil, you know why
what up frozenguy, thanks! This is my first time with C99!:ying: It smells really nice but it's not the type you can smell when someone cracks open a jar from across the room, ya know? But over all i am very happy with it's quality, quantity, and of course it's fast finishing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts