What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Menapause Strain...

tejashidrow

Yes, thats right. My better half is going through "the CHANGE" (OOOOOH NOOOOOO!!!!!)
She has it all Night sweats, moodswings, ect. NO!! she can NOT take HORMONE replacements......
Any help with Strains to help out would be life saveing...(i mean my own!!!)
Thanks PAX

lordbudly

Veteran
kali mist and something c99

Kali mist will help with the cramps and c99 will elevate her mood from YOU DONT LOVE ME ENOUGH :cuss: to something more like, you love me so much and im sorryy~!!! snuggle! :jump:

Reefdoggie

Just about any strain would help. Wifey had the nightsweats, hot flashes, mood swings, etc. and nothing OTC helped. Started her on a bagseed regimen and its' like nite n day. She feels better than she has in 2 years, and it's like someone flipped the libido switch to "On". Can only imagine what some dank would do for her...

Rose56

Hi, I get terrible bouts of nervousness with my change so indicas work best for me. I have been growing mostly white widdow which works great for me. I also find edibles work better then smoking.

Helps Me

Oh goody, glad to find a Thread about this, cuz even tho I'm in my early 40's, I think I may be starting Menopause (that or my hormones are very unbalanced,either way..).

So I'm gonna try and find the strains you all have suggested, thanks! :)

And btw: What is c99? Is that short for something or is that what it is?

daydreamer

went thru my change 10 years ago, and I was very emotional and right on the edge of tears for no reason many times. your best bet is to just be understanding and supportive, which you probably are already. a hot steaming bath and any indica will be very relaxing. give her nice back and neck massages, and if she feels like crying--even for no apparent reason, hold her and tell her how wonderful it will be on the other side with NO MORE PERIODS! If she gets in a bitchy mood and complains and cranks at you, just chalk it up to her being moody and irritable.

mathews

Hey tejashidrow, Thanks for starting this thread. I am also suffering from this type of stuff and i got a lot of information from the thread you started.

xxd

went thru my change 10 years ago, and I was very emotional and right on the edge of tears for no reason many times. your best bet is to just be understanding and supportive, which you probably are already. a hot steaming bath and any indica will be very relaxing. give her nice back and neck massages, and if she feels like crying--even for no apparent reason, hold her and tell her how wonderful it will be on the other side with NO MORE PERIODS! If she gets in a bitchy mood and complains and cranks at you, just chalk it up to her being moody and irritable.

if you can find someone who gives you back and neck massages! You are a lucky women :laughing:

c99 is cindarella 99, I have found that it is really popular with women for some reason. I haven't gone through the change, but at times I am not the easiest person to get along with, and golden goat taken at 70 days elevates my mood and I'm giggling and I am not screaming at my husband for stupid stuff...