What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Melting Pot of Genetics

D

danimarie193

This thread will span over a few months because everything in here will be started from seed. First I would like to say thanks to everyone at seedbay, without them this thread would not be possible.

So here is what I popped:

picture.php

Picture is at 13 days...

Chrome's Pink Bazooka (5/5)
Ganesh's Strawberry Diesel F2's (6/6)
OGBSxC99 SFV OG Kush x Blue Satellite 2.2 and Wallys C99 (5/5)-- Lost 2 of these when they were put into soil.

I will give the description on this next one some of you guys might not know it....

Northern Seed Farm's Mezmakronic (5/5)
This is what the breeders pack says...
A medicinal quality mostly indica hybrid and a heavy producer. Grows fast and displays a long jagged single leave patter. Under 18-24 hours of light, the stems and leaves begin to develop trichomes. Very sticky and dense buds. The female plants show hairs making sexing easy. Flowering time indoors is 45-55 days.

I was able to get in contact with the breeder and these are the pics he sent me. He said these were done in 1g pots

picture.php

I run about a 6x6x6 grow tent with a 400w but by the time these are ready I will be adding another 400w. Nextgen ballast with Xtra sun reflector and Hortilux bulb. I am in the process of phasing out FFOF and swithing to ATAMI's B'cuzz Hydromix. I use mostly Botanicare nutrients with ATAMI's Bloombastic. When these are ready I will go into details about setup and nutrients.

I will try to give as much details as I can, but it you have a question feel free to ask.

hopleaf

damn. that is one hell of a line up, and that mezmakronic sounds awesome. things look great, and i can't wait to see how this goes. i've never used botanicare, but have heard great things about it.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
ill be taggin along too....hope u find a few keepers! take care

Goin along for the ride as well. Can't wait to see the OGBSxC99 and the Wally C99. I'll be runnin the FLT C99 F5's soon, can't wait to see how they compare.

Sendin out my good vibes on the new grow, I'll be keepin my eye on those little guys for sure.

Take it easy
-LIG

D

danimarie193

So I popped a few more just for fun:
Cannacopia's Chocolate Chunk(5/5)
I think I have lost one since I put these in soil.

I transplanted all of the others into 1 gallon square pots and put 1 tablespoon of Plant Success under each root system.

picture.php

D

danimarie193

Really just waiting for them all to get big enough to take cuts. When that happens I am going to flip them to 12/12 when i cut down my bubble gum. I wanted to do a seed run for awhile and this is my chance. I am also looking for males of the Pink Bazooka and Strawberry Diesel. I will post a picture update later today

Latest posts

Latest posts