What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

WIIIDZN

yes and no, the mother was a selected (S6 x GreenCrack) plant and was (fem) pollinated by several hyprid strains, just for fun.

so now i got 7 different plants with pink pistils which smell and grow differently but also look like a S6.:biggrin:

i got one that smells like:

grapefruit (ind.)

wild strawberries (sat.)

bubblegum (ind.)

and some other stuff i like too....:dance013:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man the biggest part of my guerilla plots drying out. I've got 3-4 half decent plants. But it's pretty much history. I'll still try to keep water up there. But I'm focusing 100% on my containers. And most of them seem good/decent so far. I've got that huge Lemon Dizzle plant I'm trying to wait, but I'm afraid bud rot mold

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm getting ready go down to the hideout to water...
Looks like I might be chopping at the end of this month..

Here's a pic from 3 days ago. The one on the right side and the one in the center background are just over 9 feet tall...

All our hard work is about to pay off for us outdoor growers! Gonna be a warm, stony winter this year!

Attachments

• hideout 2.jpg
    hideout 2.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 10

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks nice, I've got plants that gonna be finishing soon and I've got some that's gonna take a bit. But there gonna be some longer. I harvest some stuff in early September last yr and the other on Oct 20. I like to leave them out as long as there still growing and it beneficial. This Lemon Dizzle has a massive cola, I'm really watching it close. There's a spot of Bud rot or mold, but it hasn't rained hardly any all summer. I keep my containers watered good, to you guys think maybe it got a little to dry and caused that little Bud rot/ mold. I know without pics it's hard to tell. I'm gonna start watering a extra day or so until the season's up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
But I went around after watering yesterday, and everything is really dry. So I'm definitely gonna keep the water put to my plants. Like I've been saying I've got a few plants that's close to harvesting. I'm just trying to give them a few more weeks. I'm pretty happy with my containers, just gotta stay on top of them!!! And keep my guard up/security is my main concern. There's a lot of things you gotta be careful with around here

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man it's getting exciting guy!!! All our blood, sweat, and dedication to a outdoor grow. Sept, and Oct usually finish it up. It's already a couple weeks from fall, we've had beautiful sun all yr I'm hoping it continues through harvest. There's still probably a good 2mths if needed, but I don't see anything going into Nov.

Rodehazrd

Hot dry stretch coming for this side of the hills. Bring it on I got hosewater.

Attachments

• 20190909_090522~2.jpg
    20190909_090522~2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 14

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hot dry stretch coming for this side of the hills. Bring it on I got hosewater.

Lol I'm prepared too!!! Man as much as I talked about rain everyday in last year's 2018 thread, I've talked about all the blazing hot days/no rain. About a week or so ago I was looking at my plants and by looking at the leaves they didn't need watered. But the harder I look that's not mold on most plants it's just like a small bud in a cluster turned brown. But with no rain here it's making me think with the buds large already on some plants making them drink twice the water. I've got several HUGE buds on this Lemon Dizzle, she seemed to start flowering a little early and has buds big around as my leg lol!!! I'm trying to wait another week or so, but I definitely gotta watch her, I don't wanna lose anything from her. But that Serious 6 definitely had started to mold a couple weeks ago when a little rain come, so i picked out the garbage and saved the rest. I've got the pink pheno, the pistols still pink but not neon like. This plant along with several more are close to pulling outdoors. I try to push mine as long as I can, everyone around here starts wanting to pull plants before there ready, and it just makes my weed that much better. :tiphat:

Lemon Dizzle

Lemon Dizzle

I would love to see a picture of that bud. I got ripped earlier this year and had two beautiful Lemon Dizzle's I was excited about, as well as a few others. I am thinking with the lack of rain and how big my plants were in mid-July, I could have lost them to drying out any way. Each year is soo different.

Any word on KYGiacomo? Radio silence this year.

Pipeline's should be about ready??

Good luck as the end draws near. Exciting and nerve wrecking time.

BgC

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I would love to see a picture of that bud. I got ripped earlier this year and had two beautiful Lemon Dizzle's I was excited about, as well as a few others. I am thinking with the lack of rain and how big my plants were in mid-July, I could have lost them to drying out any way. Each year is soo different.

Any word on KYGiacomo? Radio silence this year.

Pipeline's should be about ready??

Good luck as the end draws near. Exciting and nerve wrecking time.

BgC

Post 947 the 1st 3 pics is some pics of my Lemon Dizzle from about a wk ago. Pipeline has a thread, I think he took a few weeks away from the internet.....so lol he's probably almost finishing and just paranoid. We can't help it, we risk a lot to grow a few plants.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
My guerilla plot is pretty much dried up, I've got several nice plants, but I've carried water and worked way harder than the little bit of Bud that location is gonna produce

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Someone asked for closeups of my buds..

My camera ain't the greatest so this is best I can do..

These are the best phenos of two strains I have out there..

And luckily I have clones of both of them indoors to keep alive all winter...

I can't wait to try these two out next month!

And yes, I prefer Sativas...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 12

St. Phatty

Another week and now there are enough pistils to look like something.

attachment.php

Sort of hard to fit in one picture - the Top

And the Bottom \/

attachment.php

+ a wild Turkey that is making my life easier by getting closer to the house. Makes it easier to feed her ! She has a broken leg.

I don't know if she will last a week a month or 6 months. It's sort of like a Hospice where you get eaten by a predator animal at the end. I thought I would try & keep her as healthy as possible.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20190910_112751_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190910_112751_+__.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20190910_112744_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190910_112744_+__.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 23
  • turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 12

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
NIce stuff guys, gotta like and rep some stuff later.. Right now too busy trimming. Fucking god damn trimming, mang!

And more coming later. Not that I'm complaining, even tho I kinda am.

Meeeeeeeeeeh, you know how it goes ma dudes!
Stay safe out there :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts