What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mangu'Carot & K1 - french touch seeds

Does anyone know what the differences between the two are?
I'm thinking about getting some, but I'm not sure which or maybe both...but then there are so many other interesting strains out there that I'd like to maybe limit myself to one of the two.

ZD

Hola a todos, actualmente cultivo 4 kalite tizane y 4 mangus carot

Son plantas muy enérgicas, no necesitan muchos nutrientes para crecer.

La mayoría presenta foliolos finos y alargados. Su uniformidad es llamativa, lo que da cuenta del importante trabajo de selección que hay tras ellas.

K1

Mangus carot

saludos desde Chile

Hi Truhan, very interesting, please update if U can..

I am sure that I am not the only to be very courious :laughing:

Buon cultivar :tiphat:

thejact55

Truhan: lo siento, mi Español es muy malo. Gracias pro la photgraficas. Es muy bonita. Que es la frio tempura? (cold temperature) en chile? Colores de frio?

Truhan

No te preocupes thejact55, mi inglés es peor que tú español.

Efectivamente, el frío generó esas tonalidades.

La tizane que muestro, presento una flora muy rápida, 90 días aprox.

Sus hermanas aún estan creciendo en el jardín.

Mañana muestro fotografias de otras K1 y unas kalite mangus carot

saludos :tiphat:

B

Baron Greenback

Wouldn't recommend these for indoors. Just given up on one, 22 weeks in flower and virtually no flower development. Cut her down, probably will get about a doobie's worth from her. 11/3 didn't have much effect and I couldn't really do 10/14 as there are other plants in there.
I will try again, but they don't seem to really be suitable for indoors.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful pictures, lovely plants indeed!

Are there purples in the GN zamal?

Actually yeah bro, they are pretty common during the last weeks: :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

early_bird

Veteran
Mustafunk, beautiful plant you have there :)

Can you tell something about the smoke ? Maybe compared to zameldelica for example ?

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Mustafunk, beautiful plant you have there :)

Can you tell something about the smoke ? Maybe compared to zameldelica for example ?

The only Zamaldelica plant I have tried was the 25%THC Spanish elite cut selected by my friend Eddie, which is currently being used by ACE as the Zamaldelica mom for latests stocks from what I've read:

P3080002.jpg

In my opinion this clone doesn't have the effect or the looks you would expect from a nice Zamal hybrid... great potency and tasty citrus terpenes but the smoke was like any Super Silver Haze or Jack Herer, with a strong comedown. Probably there must be other better Zamal leaning plants but I don't really know where this hybrid traits are coming from.

The pure Zamal P1 was still very dense in effect but much more uplifting and quite electric as well, flavour was more like mangoes and ripe tropical fruit. This one could be very similar to the original cuts from Gerrit. But it came from a big selection between several P1, F5 and F7 plants we made the past year.

Looking forward to hear reviews from the smoke of this Kalite Tizane and Kalite Mango-Carrot from FTS. They look like proper tropical beauties.

Collective Vibes had another similar strain from Mauritius, that has been used with another 80s Zamal from Mafate Circus in the Double Zamal strain by JahGreenLabel from USC. That's another very intersting one for those looking for legit Zamal hybrids (but much longer flowering of course), a friend is growing it this season and she's the latest form the garden so far.

Peace. :biggrin:

soulhigh

very good mustafunk im very interessing to the zamal génétique , say something about this pleassseee , the old zamal is the holy weed , im very bad in english

SeedyPast

K-1 Zamal

K-1 Zamal

Really excited about this K-1 from FTS. Not sure how to explain why its so far into flowering, but I'm not complaining. Picture taken July 31st, 14hrs daylight, almost 4 months from seed. It was 3 months before showing any signs of flowering, so doesn't really seem to be an auto-flower. Just super fast about flowering as soon as summer solstice was past.

No males from my Zamal or Nigerian landrace seeds. Trying to reverse a couple branches on this K-1, as well as pollinating her with TopDawg's African Silk. Calyxes are well covered in resin for a landrace, wonderful floral fragrance, zero skunkiness.