Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Food color your Cannabis (Rainbow Weed)

Thread Title Search
Food color your Cannabis (Rainbow Weed) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2019, 03:40 AM #21
Miasa Mura

Miasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Walter White would have used Sky Blue.
Hahaha, thatís awesome
Miasa Mura is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2019, 10:16 PM #22
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miasa Mura View Post
Hey PDX Dopesmoker! I appreciate your support and understanding. Thanks for reaching out!
The inevitable future dovetailing of marijuana and the floristry arts is something that interests me, thanks for posting your cutting edge art. Heres a picture of one of my attempts at ikebana from a few years ago.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:27 PM #23
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Now that's cool. I've always wanted to make some sort of arrangement like that or put a big fan leaf in a frame, but it would be an illegal display lol. Cannabis laws are beyond stupid.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:24 PM #24
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Now that's cool. I've always wanted to make some sort of arrangement like that or put a big fan leaf in a frame, but it would be an illegal display lol. Cannabis laws are beyond stupid.
Make some illegal art, getting arrested and becoming a marijuana martyr will not only make you rich and famous, but you'll all get the opportunity to deliver withering verbal abuse to the people who "earn" their living enforcing the stupidity.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:41 AM #25
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
just disregard all that nattering nabobs of negativity that showed up. Their irrepressible monkey genetics forces them to try to act big
Not big, just try to give some safe infos. I think all who comment here don t give a fuck to seems big lol, who even care! Keep your insults for you, smoke a spliff man

Quote:
who knows what dyes convert to when Iím smoking them!
Now, you know
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:53 AM #26
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
lester how long did you soak the soil with the dyes and did you switch colors every few weeks to get the difference? nice color separation
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2019, 02:43 AM #27
Miasa Mura

Miasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the roughMiasa Mura is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
The inevitable future dovetailing of marijuana and the floristry arts is something that interests me, thanks for posting your cutting edge art. Heres a picture of one of my attempts at ikebana from a few years ago.
View Image
Hey PDX Dopesmoker! I havenít heard of Ikebana, thank you for sharing! Canít wait to see what cannabis evolves into as legalization frees up people to cultivate all kinds of beautiful strains and share them in those beautiful Ikebanas. I can see those at a cannabis cup, to showcase flowers. Keep up the awesome work!

Old 03-18-2019, 02:49 AM #28
Miasa Mura

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
You can always do a book press! I have leaves from the first strain I grew, pressed in a photo album.

It was a bag seed but Iím pretty sure the strain was Duckweb from Olympic Seeds, of Washington. Hoping to due a DNA test on Phylos to confirm my recently idea behind the mystery seed

Old 03-18-2019, 02:50 AM #29
Miasa Mura

Quote:
View Image
What strain is that in your photo? It looks really resinous

Love the Kanji on the side!

Old 03-18-2019, 07:20 AM #30
PDX Dopesmoker

Quote:
What strain is that in your photo? It looks really resinous

Love the Kanji on the side!
Thanks, I think I called that one Calcutta Farting Contest, its real dank, I used it's male child on all sorts of stuff with good results. Keep up the good work with the decorative arts yourself, people need interesting things to look at while they're stoned.