What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

I've been doing the same uphill walk with my dog every evening of this lockdown - I try to make it like a training exercise for the 2 of us. When I've been vaping MxP I'm very focused on the task and doing it quickly, sometimes running up the hill - when I'm on dreadbread I'm more focused on individual muscles and how my limbs work, still moving strongly though. Dreadbread is an excellent strain for yoga or stretching. It can be a little introspective - but it's hard to tell with what's going on.

If I only had these 2 plants for the rest of my life I wouldn't complain :)

Last edited:

El Timbo

Tried a Caribe bud from a broken branch at 9 weeks that I've had drying for a few days - nice.

The Citras are very vigorous - I think I've already said that. I'm trying not to think about the possible permutations of this cross.

El Timbo

I harvested the dawgs bollocks today - 9,5 weeks same as last time. Citras II and III and the first to show pre flowers - I'll be keeping an eye on any possible auto flowering with these due to one of their mothers having this tendency.

El Timbo

Today I spent some time squatting down with the Caribes and the lupe of my Swiss army knife. The strain is listed as 10+ weeks and they are getting close.

A is spicier than B, which is still my favourite. D is very leafy but also very sticky - perhaps from the northern lights - she is also foxtailing. They all have purple colouring even though it isn't cold.

Instead of the usual big cola shots today I took 4 lower bud shots - shown in order A - D.

El Timbo

I have harvested Caribe D - the most wide leaf, columnar, leafy type. I'm trying to keep an open mind about my choice of keeper but I'm still leaning towards B, although A is rapidly gaining my favour. It's looking like they will finish in order D-A.

Of the five Citras this is the one with the wide leaf, columnar thing going. The only one I haven't been able to get a clone from yet - she is clearly distinct from the other 4.

El Timbo

And the bluebonic is doing great now - short fat leaves. She hasn't given me a clone yet either. I am intrigued by this strain - different Blueberries with a hint of SPG - it's kind of the opposite to Sweet Tooth.

El Timbo

Cheers Paco

I've never grown autos before but I've received several auto freebies with my various mail order buys so I thought I'd give them a go. I've got 3 sour diesel autos in that huge pot, which is going to sit in that corner until they are done.

They are called sour diesel but they are sour diesel x haze 2.0 auto - we'll see.

The citras have been repotted into 11 litre pots - the previous 2 grows were flowered in 6 litre pots - and I'll give them a week or two before I switch them.

El Timbo

hmmm, is it a good time now to put some autos outdoors in Spain?am getting ideas. Some of those autos you wont notice they are unless told, auto world has improved a lot

I wondered that as well - maybe a little early. It's my first time so it's an experiment.

I'm trying to decide on my next 6 after the citras.

El Timbo

I'm trying to decide on my next 6 after the citras.

The first choice is between a clone or a seed grow and I had planned to alternate them but of the available clones only the MxP and the dreadbread are keepers (for now) and the dreadbread mother is not doing well. I doubt I'll keep the dawgsbollocks - not really my cup of tea.

I could give all 4 caribes another go along with an mxp and a special guest fem seed. But maybe it's better to make my choice of the 4 first.

Or I could do a new seed grow. If I do a new seed grow then for the following grow I would have MxP, dreadbread, caribe, citra paradiso, blubonic and I could add a fem seed.

Seed grow sounds like a plan - I've been secretly trying to germ old seeds but to no avail so I will choose between Durban, Ghana and Malawi x PCK.

Last edited:

El Timbo

Final veg pics of the Citra Paradisos at 10 weeks old - I'll probably flip them at the weekend after I have given the flowering cupboard a good clean. I am battling powdery mildew and mealy bugs - 2 issues that I never used to have problems with.

There are clear structural differences among them but they are all strong and vigorous. The bluebonic is also doing well.

All the flowering plants have been harvested - I've already noticed an improvement in the dawgs bollocks and the dreadbread over the previous harvest. I've had a try of Caribe D - relaxing and Caribe B - active and floaty.

El Timbo

I've eliminated Caribe D from the short leet of 4 Caribes - A, B and C are all still under consideration but for the moment I can say I'm happy with all three - waiting for a decent cure.

Citra Paradisos II and IV have nice 9 finger fan leaves - it's looking like I will have a nice range of types but I don't want to lean my favours towards either parent as yet.

El Timbo

A new chapter begins (if they germinate). The 11 CBG Durban seeds are in soil. I'm looking forward to working with males again. My aims for this grow are to choose a keeper, to make more Durban seeds and possibly to pollinate a Sweet Skunk leaning Citra Paradiso.

The 3 sour diesel/haze autos are growing fine.

El Timbo

And the 2 headed blubonic - looking good. I tried an old pack of blubonic regs - hoping to find a father for the Citras but they didn't germ...

El Timbo

Caribe B top bud - a 4g bud.

The harvest is dried and in jars now and the Citras plus Blubonic have been switched to 12/12. Very hot here today - around 30ºC.

El Timbo

It's looking like there will be at least 10 Durbans - do you think this looks like the real deal anise pheno? :)