What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

Male tent is blowing up
picture.php

New Mars on deck. Nice to have a space just for anything interesting.
picture.php

G

New veg. Pro II 900
picture.php

Spending more time on the plants. Got some 50% H2o2 on the way. Was considering going the way of pond zyme to take care of the old root fragments that's causing fluffy mold growth on the surface of the coco but went with hydrogen peroxide to dose via the rez. Will be doing some pollen dusting over the weekend. I'm thinking C99 jizzy juice for the Kitty Hawk. Let's call it Power of the Pussy.

G

The next clone batch. A few interesting things in the bunch to see out. I got a nice Hawaiian Sam in there, real nice structure and aroma of fermented grape funk of the Sam's and burning green citrus Hawaiian Skunk making for a heady tropical mix.
picture.php

Last edited:
G

Sup ghost. You grabbing the Grimm re-release?
These were a gift from ic members. Original bros Grimm x mosca bx1. Serious candy terpene and the earliest to glaze with the sticky. This run will do them no justice but I have clones.

picture.php

C99 clones, one on the right is a boy I cloned by accident.
picture.php

C99 clone
picture.php

picture.php

Here kitty kitty- Kitty Hawk clone
picture.php

G

This is the Kitty Hawk I cloned. She's later then her sisters who are building a little faster.
picture.php

Structure
picture.php

Kitty sisters
picture.php

Garden assistant
picture.php

Leaf pruning
picture.php

M

mrghost

Sup ghost. You grabbing the Grimm re-release?
These were a gift from ic members. Original bros Grimm x mosca bx1. Serious candy terpene and the earliest to glaze with the sticky. This run will do them no justice but I have clones.

View Image

C99 clones, one on the right is a boy I cloned by accident.
View Image

C99 clone
View Image
View Image

Here kitty kitty- Kitty Hawk clone
View Image

Yes, I went for the Brothers Grimm re-release. I'm looking to get into breeding and have been listening to Mr. Soul talk about genetics.

I'm really curious how they turn out.

G

Yes, I went for the Brothers Grimm re-release. I'm looking to get into breeding and have been listening to Mr. Soul talk about genetics.

I'm really curious how they turn out.
Awesome. I listen to Mr soul too, talking about female Seeds.
What are your breeding plans?

G

Weekly roots and pest maintenance:
Harvest Organix- Fulvic, fish, seaweed, micros. The seaweed species is Tasmanian bull kelp (Durvillaea potatorum) which is comparable in awesomeness to North Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum). I use this at half the strength weekly.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Along with some chopped aloe Vera steaks and pure neem oil, shaken in a jar. I use the neem at 20ml/10L. Every plant gets dosed and the leftovers are used as a foliar.I dont use silica in this anymore, I add silica to my rez at 1ml/5L.
picture.php

picture.php

G

Chin check smelling dank for real.
picture.php

picture.php

Sams
picture.php

Cookie Dub seed I found, most likely a Sam's cross
picture.php

Lime bubble/bubble skunk haze, not looking so sour bub Dom anymore right.
picture.php