Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL HASH PRESS FOR UNDER 20 BUCKS !!

Thread Title Search
THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL HASH PRESS FOR UNDER 20 BUCKS !! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2007, 11:03 PM #31
Relapse

Relapse will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Any ideas other than the dime to make imprints?
I found some of my foreign coins from my travels are the exact size of a dime thus making a unique top design.

What I really want is a concave piece to stick in there so I can get a oval shaped hash piece.

I was also wondering since this is my first time making hash should I press it as much as possible so it's as fine as possible or should I leave it at a certain width?

Last edited by Relapse; 02-08-2007 at 10:14 AM..
Relapse is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:15 PM #32
Frogger

Frogger will become famous soon enough
anyone thinknig about super sizing this thing ??
you know looks like it's a good DIY
two end caps and threaded rod &a tap and dye set??
Frogger is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 04:19 PM #33
Chiefsmokingbud
Slap-A-Ho tribe

Chiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really nice
You're kidding right? $20 for an operational press is not even worth the time sourcing the parts inmo.

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

Butane honey oil for dummies
~~Pain free hash making made easy~~
Chiefsmokingbud is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 08:41 PM #34
Kaibe

Kaibe is on a distinguished road
A stainless steel press for $50

Here's a stainless steel press by the same company for $50. The link- https://www.pmcsupply.com/products/uce/products.html
This unit is stronger than the aluminum one. I read in an earlier post that someone broke the aluminum one by cranking too hard. Excessive pressure is not necessary to make a puck from decent kief and the aluminum unit works just fine. The stainless steel one is more like the PieceMaker though and I suspect will take more abuse. This press is superior to the $30 Space Case I got rid of and way less $ than the PieceMaker- you can even use the press to make a puck out of high quality bud; just break it up real fine and let the press do the rest. At these prices why waste time trying to reinvent the wheel?

Kaibe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:50 PM #35
Frogger

Frogger will become famous soon enough
Kaibe... good call man
Frogger is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 03:58 PM #36
Farmer John
A humble dirt farmer

Farmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone find a link how to get these in EU?
Farmer John is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 04:38 PM #37
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Found one that ships to Norway, Sweden and Denmark..

God damn Scandinavia
BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 06:22 PM #38
Farmer John
A humble dirt farmer

Farmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, fuck scandinavia, viva finlandia the great northern periphery and nomansland. I start to think that they soon stop mailing letters to finland too goddam.
Farmer John is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 09:33 PM #39
Chiefsmokingbud
Slap-A-Ho tribe

Chiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really niceChiefsmokingbud is just really nice
Good luck finding one near EU, and shipping to there would probably cost as much as the press. You would be better off getting someone from the states to get you one and ship it.

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

Butane honey oil for dummies
~~Pain free hash making made easy~~
Chiefsmokingbud is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2007, 03:00 AM #40
treehuggers
and YES, there is no such thing as a man made global warming

treehuggers will become famous soon enoughtreehuggers will become famous soon enough
Great find!

I want one as well! Make it two!!

I guess we will need to import larger quantities of the pressers to satisfy us Europeans