What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Computer crashed last night. Thinking is is ok now.

Working in the garden.

BB later.

Mr.Miner

Went for a nice run outside this morning. Felt amazing. Chillin', now. Was hoping that Hash Church would be on today.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checked our car,,been on a CTEK trickle charger in the garage during the bad and cold weather,,
Another reason is it’s terrifying in the wet and I ain’t no Lewis Hamilton lol,,,
So I drive the missus car until weathers better,,,

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Whew......long day in the garden. Beneficial tea day, fed and up-potted. Good to see a bunch of new peeps joining in.

Watching football now....probably will be well into darkness. My horse isn't in the game any more...on vacation until next fall. Come to think of it....my horse never really left the starting gate....

@ Tycho....sounds like you are in the right place today....don't get a sunburn.... Looks like most of us are socked in. Nice day here today but more white stuff coming soon. Where are you spring time.....?

Days are getting longer, I keep saying to myself. Unfortunately they are not getting warmer. Au contraire, after a nice long mild fall the temps are plunging into dangerous territory. Birds, squirrels and strays are dependent on us more than ever.

In the garden, the temps are in the 80's, rh in the 60's and it as lush as Ireland after rain.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

@ Tycho....sounds like you are in the right place today....don't get a sunburn.... Looks like most of us are socked in. Nice day here today but more white stuff coming soon. Where are you spring time.....?

Too late on the sunburn. Its overcast and you still burn here (Ecuador). Here for a month then back to ottawa. Looking for a few seeds to bring home.

packerfan79

Veteran
Too late on the sunburn. Its overcast and you still burn here (Ecuador). Here for a month then back to ottawa. Looking for a few seeds to bring home.

Sounds like a sweet vacation. Do you know people their or are you getting bud from random folks? Equatorial sativas I assume. I would love to see what modern growing could produce from genetics like those.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Yes I do. People in Banos and some in Manta. I'll be going through Montanita which is a 60s hippy hangout. I have a friend there as well. He's been saving seeds for me. There's a Landrace near Banos apparently so you can be sure I'll be visiting.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good night. Just watched two great football games. I am pleasantly loaded. Gonna watch some tube with the wife and try and get 6 or 7 hours sleep before tomorrow starts. Be well all.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
picture.php

St. Phatty

Got a Carpenter-Contractor skilled guy, help replace the back door.

First he removes the molding on the outside.

Replacing the door, door frame & everything.

Probably the best thing for me to do is, watch TV & literally stay out his hair except in about 45 minutes, he said he could use a hand carrying the door.

Great sound effects. I set up a microphone to capture the Sounds of Sawzalls.

I bet you could play an entire orchestra with construction tools, if you were so dedicated.

packerfan79

Veteran
Just another day at work. The wife on the other hand took her state test. She's now an ABA therapist. She didn't even study. Passed with flying colors. So the wife is now making more money than me.

And no I don't know what ABA means. She works with autistic kids.

Mr.Miner

Cold, windy-ass day here. Just yesterday morning I went for a run, outside, and sweated my ass off...12 hours later the temperature dropped 45 degrees and the wind whipped up with some 45 mph gusts.

Nice, slow, relaxing day at work for a change, today. I love when you get a day like that just when you need it...I am on day 2 of a tolerance break. There's a joke in there about how the break makes me less tolerant...of people.

RIP MLK. Long live your message.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am on day 2 of a tolerance break. There's a joke in there about how the break makes me less tolerant...of people
:laughing:

congrats packerfan, that’s awesome

Just a normal day at work as well, paid holiday so it was double time....weather sucked and I have a project going on so may as well make some $ instead of sitting at the house

packerfan79

Veteran
:laughing:

congrats packerfan, that’s awesome

Just a normal day at work as well, paid holiday so it was double time....weather sucked and I have a project going on so may as well make some $ instead of sitting at the house

Thanks 190. I have a brain for a wife. We are going to red Robin to celebrate. Yum.

No double time here. Just waiting for the meeting Thursday. I get to decide if I am moving to Utah in August for work. I am leaning towards no.