What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budlets on leaves

razor ridge

Can someone tell me the correct term for plants that grow budlets at the base of the leaves? please. And any info on the origin of this trait would be nice also, thanks...

LLCoolBud

Not sure there is a term for it but it is a type of plant mutation so to speak. As a growth tip does not normally sprout on a leaflet.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
2 separate seedplants, look to be the same strain (from a 'breeder emergency seed' stash)
S7304492.JPG

S7304493.JPG

Vig-o-rus. :D

searcher

would love to do some breeding with these. get nugs on each leaf. but i wonder if you keep it in veg. do you think you could root the leaves for clones? anyone tried?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought these from bcbud lots of drama with these guys on the boards. Lots hate some like them I got everything I ordered some say they don't have the real BOG but it looked like it to me and BOG gear is well known for this kind of mutation plus they sent me replacement seeds for a batch that got 0 germ so I cant say anything bad about them.

G

i wounder if they will seed if you pollinated the pistils? and would the seeds germinate?
what do you think ? I guess as long as the hairs are growing that means nutrients are getting to them some how.

Latest posts

Latest posts