What's new

Best Northern Lights breeder?

eyes

Veteran
For me the Atomic NL's were similar in taste and high to the NL5 I used to buy in Coffeeshops in the 90s. The pheno on the pics was very sour.
For NL1 I have Coastal's Black Domina x Nl1 that throws out phenos that taste and hit exactly like NL1.

Below was a small Atomic NL clone sent straight into flowering.
View Image

I really like the way those look. My joeys are much different. I may have to throw some pics up if I can get the images from camera and get em posted through this proxy.

I ran Peaks NL a few years back and had a variegated crinkle leaf pheno that put out some rock hard buds that were sour. His NL is your typical squat NL with a nice high. I would imagine you could find a nice pheno if you dug through a few beans, cheap too. Peaks NL doesn’t have any sativa effects like some do. He’s working with a haze recently so I’m thinking he’s going to rework his NL line.
Too bad BCSC wasn’t still putting out great genetics like they use to. I had a NL#5 pheno in my pack of Couchlock (NL#5 x Afghani) that was something else.

Fitzera

I ran Peaks NL a few years back and had a variegated crinkle leaf pheno that put out some rock hard buds that were sour. His NL is your typical squat NL with a nice high. I would imagine you could find a nice pheno if you dug through a few beans, cheap too. Peaks NL doesn’t have any sativa effects like some do. He’s working with a haze recently so I’m thinking he’s going to rework his NL line.
Too bad BCSC wasn’t still putting out great genetics like they use to. I had a NL#5 pheno in my pack of Couchlock (NL#5 x Afghani) that was something else.

Mike J says hes trying to entice the terpenes out through selection..curious where he ends up with it

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Mike J says hes trying to entice the terpenes out through selection..curious where he ends up with it
I also had that krinkle leaf pheno pop up. All the plants with it would lack vigor and often died right beside their siblings that thrived. I chatted with him and he said he's been doing a lot of work with NL recently and said he likes what he's seeing. I got 3 packs of Northern Skunk I'm waiting to run. Always wanted to give it a go since I like his NL, and Sweet Skunk is his personal favorite.

Fitzera

I also had that krinkle leaf pheno pop up. All the plants with it would lack vigor and often died right beside their siblings that thrived. I chatted with him and he said he's been doing a lot of work with NL recently and said he likes what he's seeing. I got 3 packs of Northern Skunk I'm waiting to run. Always wanted to give it a go since I like his NL, and Sweet Skunk is his personal favorite.

Interesting...ive got a pack of the NL from a few years ago...I'll keep that in mind when I get around to popping them.
I've been meaning to pop the Northern Skunk too! I don't know why I keep choosing something else when I know how good it will be

Latest posts

Latest posts