What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed release info:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, just sent a batch into the bay.

LV Purple Kush x pre98 Bubba kush (fems): 5 seeds at 35$
C4DD: 10 seeds at $50
BlueDigiBerry F2: 12 seeds at $55

not a huge load, a couple dozen or so packs of each.

there are also some freebies -
C99 x BlueDigiBerry: 8 seeds

these are ones i did for myself and got more seeds than i expected. untested. there are 20 packs and they will go to the first 20 people to buy 2 or more DIFFERENT packs of VG seeds from this release - just as a thanks for the support.

look out for announcements from Clarence, could be very soon.
check the other threads in the forum for more info and pics of the releases.

cheers

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bigshrimp, im just sorting out some Fat bubba F2 seeds from the buds atm, and i am working on the back-cross to the bubba cut as well.

gonna make some more C4DD seeds as i think that is a real winner and i have pollen frozen still

and another seed run which i will announce in teh new year ;)

VG

audiohi

Veteran
Put me down for those C4DD and probably the LVPK x Bubba! Keep up the great work!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey Verdent G what exactly is the c4dd? I think those Cindy x blue digi are gonna be spectacular one of my favorite smokes is the pineapple Cindy cut oh she smells so beautiful and tase just as good that should be a mixed tropical fruit salad bowl in those beans.

Peace mike

Received my 5 pre-98 Fem Bubba seeds...dropped all them into RO WATER...Then to paper towels...all showed nice white tails...into the cups they went....3 days later...ALL OF THEM DEAD....NONE COULD SHED THEIR SHELLS...BEEN DOING THIS FOR DECADES...I AM FUCKING PISSED!

bigshrimp

Veteran
Cindy sound like a very nice choice for the bluedigi. Seems like there would be alot of complementary traits between the two. Is there anything up on these?

sorry to hear about your bubbas Count :(

Mikenite69

Veteran
I am not trying to start a arguement about your germination methods this is my method and I get 100% living plants as long as the seeds are viable. I just think burying them after they germinated is a lot harder for them after sprouting in a paper towel.

Now I know a lot of people use your method also and I am in no way implying its wrong this is just how I do it with great results.

This is how I get all my seeds to live if the seeds are viable and they germinate the way I do it I take my seeds germinate them in a paper towel than after they sprout I put them into beer cups Only burying the tap root and leaving the shell just out the dirt. This method works for me everytime and the seeds drop there shell on top of the soil and i barely ever have a seed not grow for me.

I am cheap and a seed whore so every seed counts for me. Just my 2 cents.

Peace mike

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks clarence, audiohi and mike!

there will be no more bubba S1s going into the bay for a while. Possibly not ever.

As for their germination i am confident that the rates are fine. Hundreds of packs have been sold and only one other no-show before this that i have heard of. I guess this wasnt a no-show from Count-De-Monet rather than an aborted transplant. I guess bubba isnt the most vigorous plant.
I put seeds straight into soil to germinate, transplanting germinated seedlings is the kind of crazy practice that could only develop in the world of cannabis imo, but i understand that lots of people do it perfectly successfully.

That said, i'll replace the pack as a goodwill gesture. Count you should have a PM shortly.

The C99 x BDB was untested. just a cross i made for myself where i ended up with more seeds than i expected. it would be great to hear how they go. Anyone who is growing them out, i would love to see a thread started.

VG

Received my 5 pre-98 Fem Bubba seeds...dropped all them into RO WATER...Then to paper towels...all showed nice white tails...into the cups they went....3 days later...ALL OF THEM DEAD....NONE COULD SHED THEIR SHELLS...BEEN DOING THIS FOR DECADES...I AM FUCKING PISSED!

what was inthe cups? you say they went from towel to cup. some more info will be usefull to know what went wrong.

Cool Moe

Veteran
The C99 x BDB was untested. just a cross i made for myself where i ended up with more seeds than i expected. it would be great to hear how they go. Anyone who is growing them out, i would love to see a thread started.

VG

Hey the Verdant, thanks so much for the extra freebie, got the blue digiberry x c99 and smiled from ear to ear. I still need to snag some c4dd and hope for another listing. Can you offer any addtl info on the c99 that you used with the blue digi? Thanks man!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guys, yes there will be another drop of the C4DD and the PK x Bubba in the new year.

the C99 was a great cut sent to me by a friend and i believe it was selected from mosca's stock.

cheers

VG

@Verdant did you get to make that Bubba x CD4D, I'm looking to grab myself 3-4 packs of your C4DD for now as soon as they are re released

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Bx, not made the bubba x C4D as yet but i hope to get round to that soon

more C4DD will get sent in a couple of weeks.

regards

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clarence shoud be receiving a batch from me this morning:

more LV Purple Kush x Bubba kush (fems - 5 packs)

and some Fat Bubba F2s (regular 10 packs)

keep an eye out for when he is to release them

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts