What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could use a jab to get rid of this laziness...Atleast i got the cloner all cleaned up. Might as well fill her back up..Got 3 different ruby slippers to try out. Gonna root a few gg4 ril from a male and prob some others...

i think there's a smokable anti-laziness antidote...and snortable:chin:

Akss

Hmmm would this work
IMG_20210407_182510856.jpg

Akss

I wouldnt either bought that a head shop many years ago didnt know what it was for at the time.lol ive only smoked weed out of it... Put one mosquito dunk in a 20 gallon rez... think thats enough?

Akss

Room of gorilla bubble bx1f1 at 13 days shes not a very leafy strain but gonna do some deleafing at 21
IMG_20210407_184924692.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Akss;n1782684Put one mosquito dunk in a 20 gallon rez... think thats enough?[/QUOTE said:
they are pretty loaded so sure that’s quite enough, when I spoke with the tech from the manufacturer he suggested busting it up and putting it in a mesh bag. I hand water so no idea what it would do to drippers. If you see no results call the 800 number and speak to their support dept
The brand of bags I have been using are perfect for fungus gnats to thrive. The mesh is big enough to where they can get in the media all around and lay eggs. Another product that I thought I would like but just didn’t work out for me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use 2 55g drums, 1 is for Flower Nutrients the other is RO. Open water sources do not attract gnats, I've never seen them in my drums. . It's a death sentence when landing in water. . For the 100x, If you keep the top of your medium dry you will never have gnats again.

Akss

There not in my rez there in the pots that i will be watering with the rez water. The top of my coco is loaded with roots cant fluff it up. Top dressing with perlite did slow them down alot but it kinda sucks. Even then the fuckers go for the bottom holes in the pots...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: almost time to get to work...gotta prep for harvest...sorta easy since i dont need to reset tonight...or clean...just wrestle plants out of the trellis...and break everything down and move it out of the room...and shut down lamps....all of a sudden it's starting to sound like work!

Akss

Lol I'll see how these dunks do give it a little time. If that dont work i might grab the stinky stuff..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The flower room has never had gants. I haven't seen a gnat in my veg room in at least 3 years. My veg room is not sealed to the outside environment. Any flyers/crawlers can get in. I treat the exterior with pesticides. I also spray the cracks where they can get in. It's not 100% it worked well. All of the pots media gets fluffed 5m after there fed. It dries pretty fast, maybe 4hr's max.. No gnats ..

Latest posts

Latest posts