What's new

white berry feminized from paradise seeds

G

Oh boy....fuckin white hairy man!!!!!!

Good grow,she is little but packed with resins!
Gonna be a killa smoke,i hope it has a berry flavor?

tench

yes she is small but just as you say resin as hell! :) she realy has a sweet berry aroma.just grown in 5 l pots with soil and 250hps in a xs growbox with 6 other flowers.the strain is a bit stretchy.

Goldenseed

Hey tench!!

Looks really good!!!

The freaky one looks like it has some DJ genetics in it....i think i can see some crinkled leafs and some claws also the blue/purple undersides of the leaves is a sine for DJ genetics.

Did it have those mutations from the beginning or did they appear at a certain point of veg/flower?

Please keep us updated how she smokes....im really interested as i just have some Sativa Spirits(not feminised) at 7 1/2 weeks flower and they surprised me good....the buds are fat...full of resin and smell like the description says,a mix of berrys and grapes...and if the S.Spirits smokes as good as they look i might give the white berry a try.

Thanks in Advance...Goldenseed :wave:

tench

the mutations have been from the begining..this one have skunk/berry aroma the others just sweet berries.

Last edited:

johnbobit

I am growing this strain next to hashberry, nebula, g-force. After 3 weeks flowering the whiteberry is clearleary the most hardy and looks to be at this time the biggest yielder. The nebula definatly has more crystals at this time but they have the same bud coverage. The differnce is the whiteberry is one of the easyest to grow strains i've ever had next to belladonna(another paradise seed). I deffinatly think it has some DJ in it because of the mutant growth in veg(easily handled by killing the mutants 2 out of 8) all the rest were female. I'm going to mate hashberry and whiteberry(called hashberry by luc untill he found out about mandalas hashberry) for some super easy to grow seeds.

tench

i have 3 strains right now from paradise(wb,magic bud and opium) and all 3 are very easy to grow and not a sign of any male flowers.
here is one opium

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Merry Xmas hehe let it snow let it snow , Dam nice crystal that Berry have uhhh it look like u drop a kilo sugar on it NICE MATE