What's new

useful seeds exodus cheese x white lotus

Picarus

Received a pack as a freebie. Seeking any info from useful seeds? Some great smells coming from the vegging plants ranging from burnt rubber to lemons. All came up and are looking super nice. I will update as they get moved into flower.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

useful is member here bro ,

aka useful idiot , far from the idiot part though ;)

Picarus

Thanks baked, I was hoping he would see the post and chime in. Matter of time i hope. They look and smell so nice. I have no idea what the flavors/smells will be like from the flowers but I am liking them in their infancy.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Glad to hear you received some of them freebies. Sorry I was unable to answer you sooner...I was on vacation.

Someone else tested them and was pleased with the outcome. So I was confident with handing out freebies. I can't remember the details...or who it was. I can tell you that everything that the White Lotus male has touched...has been very good.

I look forward to seeing what you find.:tiphat:

Picarus

Me too, thanks for dropping by. Def getting chocolate smells from the stem rub on the shorter plants. Really stoked to have some skunk #1 in the mix! Clones are in, soon as I get roots I'll bloom. pics will post when there is more to see.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ive puffed a handfull of cheese hybrids and it carries over in the flavor department for generations of crosses

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have heard the white lotus is something extra special.Frosty
I would love to see any pics out there..... from the lucky ones

ph

Picarus

honestly I haven't like anything with "the white" in it, but I'm new to Bodhi's work so the white lotus could be the cat's pajamas. I'm excited for the Skunk #1 but not necessarily cheese phenos. Either way with the labor of love involved both on my end and on Useful's for the work to create, they will be adored for sure. I just love this plant!

In the selection field: - Useful's EC x WL
- Jaws Chem Soda x FPOG
- Gage green "10" cherry puff bx
- Chocolate Lemonade x Oger99
I expect some heavy hitters for winter production.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
honestly I haven't like anything with "the white" in it, but I'm new to Bodhi's work so the white lotus could be the cat's pajamas. I'm excited for the Skunk #1 but not necessarily cheese phenos. Either way with the labor of love involved both on my end and on Useful's for the work to create, they will be adored for sure. I just love this plant!

In the selection field: - Useful's EC x WL
- Jaws Chem Soda x FPOG
- Gage green "10" cherry puff bx
- Chocolate Lemonade x Oger99
I expect some heavy hitters for winter production.

I have grown lots Of bodhi gear....With his snow lotus Male and its all been A+.
all the crosses coming out of usefull WL stud have been an Eyeful.:)
I love Dank skunk I can't say much about the UK cheese.Never grown any crosses.Want to though..:)

Jaws and Gauge Green....sweet
The straight chem soda is on my hit list and I have Aloha Grape Stomper in flower and a male in use.

The Chocolate Lemonade x Oger99,I Think that's Useful seeds too....shit...Jelly

Nice Line Up

ph

Picarus

The aloha grape stomp sounds so nice. Just getting into Gage myself. Crimson Crush is on deck but I will prob f2 the "10" first as the germ rate wasn't great. The Choc. Lem x i did in house. Had a Oger 99 pack from a while back only give me two plants. One male and one female. I made some f2s and and hit a few others with him while I was at it. Excited to see what comes from them too. Very lanky plants.

SourDank

Veteran
I ran the exodus cheese x white lotus. 3 females from 7 beans. Of the 3 I thought 2 were outstanding in every way and the other I would say was very good. She just didn't seem as great bc of her sisters lol.

I got a delicious cherry cheese smelling lady that was my favorite, and the other amazing one has tighter flowers but still long colas. She was a mix of fruity and earthy, loved her as well. Those girls went 57 and 60 days. The other girl went 60 as well, and while she smelled good, it didn't stand out like the other 2. All very nice yielders, short and stocky but they were all cola. I topped once and got 3-4 mains per lady. The shortest was roughly 30 inches while the tallest was probably 34 and I got between 4 and 4.5 per girl. It was outstanding, I probably could of fit 10 of any pheno under a raptor. I was extremely happy with how they went, a breeze to grow as well. You will not be disappointed with them I promise you that.

Picarus

Sour dank, thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like if i find similar she will have a place in the winter lineup. Cant wait to put them in bloom.

Picarus

update on the exodus cheese x white lotus. Growing very much like a skunk pant. Med height med stretch. lots of fruity smells have coalesced into mostly pineapple, with some cherry play dough smells, and something like a tootsie roll at the end. Not quite chocolate but similar. All have been 100% stable not a single pollen sac. {Cannot say the same for gage's "10" which is the least stable plant I have ever grown.} I will get a bud pic or two at some point of the ECxWL. we are at about week 6 and starting to reach maturity. looks to finish at the 8 week mark. well done Useful and what a great freebie!

Picarus

After a nice long cure, these flowers are outstanding. I'm getting old school 2k era blueberry-like smells and flavors. Of 4 females 3 are outstanding and very hard to select between. Very sweet berry dominates the profile. Amazing freebie, thanks Useful!! Really takes me back to the first cultivar I grew back in the day dj shorts blueberry. Always loved it and have missed it for a long time. Nice to have that flavor back. Effect is very balanced and just happy. Everything is on point, easy to grow, clone etc. Nice structure. I'll be selecting and prob f2 my selection.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'd like to hear some more Picarus... I keep eyeballing these, I'm just trying to go for heavy sativa doms instead of body melt stuff

Picarus

If I remember correctly they did not grow like turtles. leaning indica for sure but had plenty of vigor. Buds where full and dense. Was a breeze to grow and finished at 8 weeks. I'd go for it!

If you have specific questions ask em and Ill leaf through my notes to answer them if I can.