What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The most powerful/potent/best stone of your life...GO!

angelgoob

A friend gifted me a little after I walked past a bar and saw him he came running outside and handed me a nug. I wanted to get more from him but that's all he had.

I do not know what strain I smoked, but I was floating on a cloud the entire time and from even breaking a bud up I was able to gather some kief for a good hit of kief on the top of the bowl. It was said that Black Domina came in from Madison and I think it was the BD..but I can't be for sure.

It tasted a little like bubblegum but a mix of juicy fruit and fruity pebbles came into the mix also.

It was like being a zombie..sooo good. Probably good sex weed, good movie weed, good video game weed, but not so much doing math weed.

I'm not the best story teller perhaps others who are better with words can come up in here and share their experience - just had to get this off my chest as the best experience while being high ever, just sitting in my parent's motorhome chiefing away at this .5g nugget. I smoked three separate times and each time it kicked my ass!

So what was your experience like? :dance013:

About 34 years ago, I was 16 and a dude had some stuff his Navy brother brought from Hawaii. It was the first sensimilia I ever had. It had little yellow and purple squiggly looking stuff in the bud. It was beautiful and I've never seen weed like that again.

I got so stoned off that stuff when he accelerated the car my head would tilt bag and I would see like picture frames. Like my eyes were taking individual pictures every millisecond or something. I tripped balls and when he dropped me off I sat in the Arcade for several hours before I was confident to drive.

Another time I was stationed in Virginia. We had an exercise and one of the grunts from Camp Lejeune moved into my barracks room. He scored some weed from the projects in the area, the kind they sold in dime bags in coin envelopes. It was just brown brick weed.

I smoked some of that and started tripping. Hallucinating bad. I went looking in the mirror and saw my eyebrows grow together. I got so weirded out I went to bed. I think that was laced with something. Don't know. Was kinda scary and I used to do acid and didn't trip that hard.

CoCoSativas

Im a strain hound but i can name a few that were amazing amd why.

Potency would be mandala satori, landrace nepal, couple of the jamaican nd African sativas.

Best smell would be my cut of super lemon haze. Super lemon baking smell. Nice taste too. Thats out of alot of plants grown over the past 6 years.

Best flavour, shit theres been a few of those. God bud, northern lights, blueberry, og kush, i cant lie i like the heavy flavours...

Overall my favorite strain tho is a cross i made. Nepal x skunk. Its a wild high, smooth tasty smoke, smells like hash, skunky, fruit with another smell i wont be naming...

I definitely got some once 13 years ago.

I thought running down the street at 3:30am laughing my ass off smashing my face into the spiraling tunnel vision ground every few steps was the funniest thing in the world.

For pot?

I was 15 and at the cool kids house. I was scared to be there. He was cool as fuck at my high school, easily coolest kid in the school. He invited me to his house.

His parents were in the 8 figures. They were out of town. I went to his mansion and smoked pot, probably 5th or so time in my life. We flicked on HBO. It was a show about serial killers and canibals. It showed graphic pics of a man killing a child and eating her vagina; again, it showed pictures. I vomited on his luxurious floor. He never invited me over again.

Hard drugs i have better stories.

Genghis Kush

something I smoked on Kauai in the mid nineties.

had me seeing ghosts and spirits, I was tripping to hard to drive.

wasn't laced, was just super strong.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Orangey colour first press slate , '91.... Made me slide off my chair twice my legs were tingling so much.

And wonder haze.. Very head bound, trippy:)

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Back in December of 2002, I went to Amsterdam for the first time...my first stop after the airport was Barney's Breakfast Bar, or Barney's for short...got inside and put my luggage down and stepped up tot he counter to order..looked at the menu and saw the new winner of the Cannabis Cup just a week or two earlier..Sweet Tooth...I bought an eighth thinking, let's do this and see if you live up to your recent win..well, I got the bong and sat down at the table with the Sweet Tooth..packed a small bowl and took three rips..by the third rip, I passed out on the table and spilled my orange juice..got up and left, only to barely remember my luggage inside..I was fucking ripped off three hits..it was super tasty and potent..tasted kinda fruity and mostly hashy.very good stone and still the best of my life.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Matanuska Thunderfuck, in 1979. USAF guy came home on leave from Alaska and got a room full of us tore up. although the original Columbian redbud was pretty fucking awesome too. i have no doubt that the newer hybrids have higher THC levels, but i know what i like...:tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most potent was some Hawaiian bud I got around 1986. I really never liked the high cause it was too racy and intense. I would limit myself to 1 hit and still the edges of things would appear to shimmer. Had to get up and move around after smoking, could not sit still at all.

I got brave and took around 4 hits one time and spent maybe 30 minutes lost in a cloud, unable to think or move. It really was like being in a cloud or fog. Could have been an hour but just going with what other strains have me peaking for.

I decided it was too much for me and sold it back to the guy that got it for me originally.

The best high I do not know really. Have been a lot over the years.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
2007/08/09 crop of outdoor Kali Mist

Golden Tiger is close.

Some Cali grown OGK from a Barcelona club 5 years ago, came up in a conversation with the bud tender from the club, we both remembered that particular bud for its standout potency, this guy has retailed literally hundreds of kilos since.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I like Original Haze for herbal Cannabis.
But I prefer hash, dry sift is what I like best. Like Skunk #1 99.9% pure resin heads.
If cleaned up enough then it is really just the resin of the variety you like the best, what ever it is.
I have never just smoked and tripped out on Cannabis like some describe.
I have eaten the same dry sift in candy and been unable to walk or think straight.
These are the candy that had people passing out in the park at Adams Amsterdam parties.
I prefer an up high, cerebral, euphoric, not couchlock but some of the strongest I have smoked was couchlock, just not for me. I prefer the resin that turns people white, causes paranoia and every hit gets you higher, no ceiling at all. I also like rushes when I smoke.
-SamS

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I got so stoned off that stuff when he accelerated the car my head would tilt bag and I would see like picture frames. Like my eyes were taking individual pictures every millisecond or something. I tripped balls and when he dropped me off I sat in the Arcade for several hours before I was confident to drive.

I smoked some weed in '74 that affected me just like that. Sort of like a jumpy movie or something. I found myself descending a long flight of stairs and it seemed to take forever. Back then, I walked everywhere. I remember walking down the middle of residential streets (small town, middle of the night) watching everything stutter by. It was crazy cool. I enjoyed it immensely. :biggrin:

alaskind

'03 airborn G-13 X sativa BluBerry bred by Reeferman. Incredible strength, wonderful inviting taste.... Truly stunning stone.

waveguide

Veteran
really liked a lot of strains i've grown in later life, but it's been years and years since i had enough weed to smoke as much as i like unless i want to be straight for the next week.

typical for me, haven't passed my youth experiences, someone gave me a brownie, i couldn't get out of the chair. flaming lips had two psychedelic albums at that time and no one knew who they were. i don't think any quality weed will ever beat that time, and trying would just use lots of weed.

i'm probably sitting on a lot of potential for higher highs based on how much weed i don't get, lucky ass me huh.

i just don't think any "racy sativa" or indica overdose is going to compare to salvia divinorum, so i always just smoke enough to feel good. i can get wasted in another, less busy life.

(and no, i think spiking weed with salvia would result in an overtly detectable product since salvia is over in like a minute and would be a total shit thing to do.)

Latest posts

Latest posts