What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's in your 2015 garden?

Azure

What's in your 2015 garden?

I'm going to with

Ace Seeds: Violeta
Violeta is a sativa/indica hybrid that matures with intense purple and reddish colors. It's the result of crossing 2 purple strains: the mother is the Purple Malawi, a very special expression of purple african sativa, that was pollinated by the best and more colorful Pakistan Chitral Kush indica parental plants.

Dutch Passion: Passion #1
Passion #1comes to you with our highest recommendations. It is one of the best green outdoor varieties available anywhere, and has been ever since it hit the scene in the 1970’s as a legendary Californian Indica.

And two auto strains.
Dinafem: Amensia XXL auto
Grass-o-matic: MED GOM

The only strain I've grown from this list is Passion #1.
I'm going to try it again this year because I had such great results with it ten years ago. They still talk about how stoned that Indica got them and demand I grow it again.
Looking forward to the Violeta for sure!

Savage Seeds

Rene ( Clone only not House of the great gardener )

Greenhouse seeds: Super Critical ( Fuckin wicked plant )

Kannabia: Power Skunk ( We'll see how it turns out )

Kannabia: Kritic-70 auto ( Best auto out there imo )

House of the great gardener: Haoma ( Heard good things about it )

House of the great gardener: Afghani/GG#3 ( It's afghani nuff said )

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Rare Dankness: LeeRoy, GTH#1
Rez: SSSDH
bag seed: Mango
my cross: BB Cheese X SSSDH..
Chimera - sweet skunk x sweet skunk

Azure

Thanks for posting Savage because I wasn't familiar with House of the Great Gardener.
Their strains look really good and I'll have to try out the Barbara Bud and the GG#1 at some point.

Snook, the LeeRoy looks great and so does the Reservoir Seeds catalogue.
You guys are introducing me to some killer strains.

S

Smoke Buddy

Rez -Chemdog Double D 2008 (4)
Rare Dankness -Scotts OG (4)
OG Raskal -White Bubba Fem (4)
My cross -Urkle X SD-IBL (2)
My cross -Purple Brolick X Galadriel Fem (1)
My cross -Chem D X Galadriel Fem (6)

Ill be culling or gifting to 12.

Good Luck :rasta:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Critical Kush - Critical Mass X OG Kush
Quantum Kush - Sweet Irish Kush X Timewreck
Blueberry X Mr.Nice
Clones
Phantom cuts from King Klone, Cherry Pie X GDP

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
bunch of Bodhi strains, also Flo x OG from Rare Dankness

if i could grow more i would probably go with Pie Face from Archive, really want to see how that one does outside.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Delahaze,biddy early,serious6,critical super silver haze,critical jack,the church,jacky white,sweet purple,blueberry headband,heribei, green posion fast version and Hso trainwreck

Azure

In a few weeks I'll be posting some pics of the 2015 crop and I wish us all good luck for the season! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good year. :)

p.s. my buddy has some Ace Seeds Malawi and Bangi Haze and said he will give me some clones.

alaskind

Kimbo Kush- Exotic Genetix
Pulp Fiction - Area 51
Super Sour Deez from a breeder friend
soon to have ndnguys '88 g-13/hashplant x Van Isles Blueberry also from a friend

Savage Seeds

Thanks for posting Savage because I wasn't familiar with House of the Great Gardener.
Their strains look really good and I'll have to try out the Barbara Bud and the GG#1 at some point.

Snook, the LeeRoy looks great and so does the Reservoir Seeds catalogue.
You guys are introducing me to some killer strains.

No problem mandingo thanks for the correction on the GG#1 my bad. I gave house of the great gardeners Rene a go last year, busch league compared to the original clone only I got. Not shitty mind you but you'd have to grow a corn field of em to try and find the original gem.

Hybridsfromhell
Leb27v2, wild white, monk

Subbie beans
Blues x hashplant
Smottie remix

My crosses
Leb27 x smottie remix
Critical blue x leb27
Pineapple Express x leb27
Chocolate heaven x leb27
Sweet tai x leb27
Wild rosé x leb27

Granddaddy purple, green crack x gdady purp, northern lights (auto im a noob :p) and a few sharks breath at my nephew's outdoor grow op and poppies but I reckon them ain't weed hahaha