What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks man just hoping I can make it to the finish line and still hold there health. Been smooth sailing so far

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looks real nice man ! What's the plant on the right in the backround ? Looks to have some rock hard buds.

Buckeyebandit

I’ll check it out. Have multiple females of it. And yes they are rock hard flowers. I plan to keep the best one around if they pass the test. I have another cross with goji in it. It’s a Peshwar indica x goji.

Dog Star

Veteran
Fake GG#4 x SB aka Sirius Mayhem.. found good resiny pheno..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for sideways pics,this are just 4 weeks of flowering..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks great Buckeye !!! I'm getting a lot of those strains planted into the outdoors friend. Still got some planting to do but hopefully get a few nice fems. Those Tonygreenbean strains look great bud your gonna have some nice GG4!!!

Buckeyebandit

Thanks WV so far it's GLH and OBTK are the ones in the room this round that has a home for future runs . Next round will be the clones that will be eliminated . I have one lung candy x Gojii that will get a second look.

I have 3 of tonys strains going now and with the new ones I'm popping will make 5 total. Still have a couple of dogs work I'm going to work in as well

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
That's the first time I've seen that.....leaf bud with nanners. Leaf buds are rare enough on their own. Too bad about the nanners. Super cool about the orange smell. The Tangie I have going absolutley reeks. I can't wait to make seeds with her. Copper Chem pollen or OG³ pollen. That's if I can flip an OG³ quick enough for pollen.

Yes man the leaf bud is something. But my first time seeing nanners in one. Made look hard and found more but out of regular flowers

Stoked that the obtk has offered me a couple orange smelling and an earthy kinda smell on the other

thats the first time ive seen nanner on a leaf, my lifesaver use to throw flower on the leaf but no nanners

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive got a couple TG plants going ,i got 2 lime gorilla bubble & i got 4-5 ruby red seedlings up .
looking nice in here.

Buckeyebandit

Bugman I will be popping some ruby red once I get the others situated. I have 3 different females of LGB going but I chose to clone them for a different round of flowering. I plan to flower LGB with sssdh x sour bubble f2 and a clone of GLH at the same time next time

If you have a pic of ruby red flowering throw one up in here I’d like to see her

Latest posts

Latest posts