What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Filling Syringes

BigJohnny

Who's the goof?

ummmm.... you.

and all you're doing now is just pulling out insults.

I took the time to tell you I'm an engineer just like you're taking the time to be an extra special asshole.

ya, I can clearly see why you have a hard time finding workers, cause I'd tell you to go fuck yourself on day one of this shit.

since this thread is clearly causing you nothing but pure distress, just leave and go contribute your "special" brand of knowledge to others whom you can speak down upon.

At this point, I'm going to just continue having fun with you.....and it will be fun :)

Old Gold

Both of your brains together add up to half a fucking doorknob. Go home with this shit.

The amount of horseshit either of you posts directly contributes to the amount of difficulty people will have finding legitimate information in these forums. Stop spamming.
:stfu::snap out of it::joint:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I read all five pages just to be sure before coming in.

The oil is decarbed at 250 F for twenty minutes, THC content varies from 60 to 75 percent.
It is then allowed to cool to 150 F and held there while the syringes are filled. Viscosity is similar to warm olive oil.
Small 1.75 g ('teenth) bottles are filled with an eyedropper, at 150 F the oil sucks right up and back out, just over three squirts to a gram.

Cool oil pushes out of the syringe in a thick worm, but no way is the plunger going to pull back after cooling.

All the necessary equipment for maintaining any given steady temperature is available, as is the two stage vacuum pump.

BigJohnny

Both of your brains together add up to half a fucking doorknob. Go home with this shit.

The amount of horseshit either of you posts directly contributes to the amount of difficulty people will have finding legitimate information in these forums. Stop spamming.
:stfu::snap out of it::joint:

I'm trying to learn shit, hence the reading and asking of questions, which is what I thought this forum was here for.

until clearchoiceco decided to start being a complete dick this thread was doing just fine. I mean he could just opt out of the thread since it does seem to be causing him some very serious stress, but instead he chose to keep posting his insults.....so who's the problem here?

YOU are the problem.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out you don't own any shoes with laces because you returned them all claiming they were defective, since those laces don't tie themselves.

BigJohnny

YOU are the problem.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out you don't own any shoes with laces because you returned them all claiming they were defective, since those laces don't tie themselves.

Do you mean to tell me that I'd have to learn to tie them myself? Not sure if I can figure that out though, so I'll just stick to my laceless shoes.

Any alternatives to velcro? that shit can be a bit tricky sometimes too.

One of the few things more annoying than spending time doing free research homework for a thankless stranger is spending time doing free research homework for a thankless stranger that instantly comes back and says "that's not good enough; I'm too lazy to read the info you provided, I need you to read it to me and maybe do the work for me too, for free."

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

BigJohnny

One of the few things more annoying than spending time doing free research homework for a thankless stranger is spending time doing free research homework for a thankless stranger that instantly comes back and says "that's not good enough; I'm too lazy to read the info you provided, I need you to read it to me and maybe do the work for me too, for free."

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

You went off because I happened to repeat something that you said, but that was two days after you said it, and after two days of me looking into a bunch of stuff.

you somehow took that as me not reading what you said? and then proceeded to fly off the handle and start flinging insults, and have done nothing but that since that point.

So seriously, what the hell are you going on about? and if this thread is so hard for you to deal with, then why do you keep coming back to do NOTHING BUT INSULT?

Never mind.

So did you go with a MCF-1 and how is it working out for you?

Working as advertised or are you getting messy tips or any issues?

BigJohnny

Never mind.

So did you go with a MCF-1 and how is it working out for you?

Working as advertised or are you getting messy tips or any issues?

waiting for it to arrive.

When it does I'll post some results on it's functionality and construction.

should be sometime next week hopefully.

BigJohnny

According to the tracking info, the unit should be here today, and on top of the cost of the unit, the duty and taxes in coming here works out to about $1130 to be paid at the door.....
lol wow

BigJohnny

It arrived..... and I fucking love it.

Clearchoiceco: your worries about it not dispensing accurately are a little unwarranted, it will dispense down to 0.3ml according to the manual, but as far as getting out a single gram, it didn't take much adjustment at all to get the stop to the right spot to dispense a perfect gram as weighed out on a scale with the syringe tared.

It's very nicely built, albeit with basic off the shelf parts....anyone who has a lot more free time could build one of these fairly easily, sourcing some of the syringe parts may or may not be a problem for some though.

My dispensing syringes however don't exactly fit the luer tip but it does still work and when I get the proper syringes it'll be dispensing accurate grams in each one.

I'll try and post up some pics and vids in a bit..... I just got it so I'm still screwing around with not making a mess with improper syringes but it's still not hard and I'm still able to fire them out fairly quickly....little bit of practice and I could see it doing the advertised 1200/hr with a well focused person behind it....not some adhd case like myself.