56days of flowering

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 17
Frost warning! Gorilla glue next,

Frost warning! Gorilla glue next,

D A M ! ! ! She is fine...,

This suductive lady really got my attention in the last week. She's so fine now the mites want them some lol. This is the one getting attacked the most i been hand cleaning her! F**king things i do for my girls lol. I aint letting them web her no f**king way one week left i got this....

56days of flower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 19
Critical Kush

Critical Kush

Looking at this girl in person is the only way. Pics just dont do her justice yet... She's a baseball bat, donkey d**k, fat cola.

Critical Kush 56days of flowering

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17
Cookie Glue 56day

Cookie Glue 56day

Not feeling this batch of Cookie Glue yet first time im running them indoor in soil. I've ran her a couple times indoors with the Kratky method and those times she was much more developed looking at 56days. She came on hard the last two weeks though so hopeing the next two weeks bring good things.

Cookie Glue 56days of flowering

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 18
Finished Kratky experiment

Finished Kratky experiment

Well i think testing what my keeper Sensi Skunk clone can do going straight from a rooted clone to flowering went very well. Looking at her wet and trimmed i think she has easily surpased my hopes of atleast 15grams of dried and manicured flowers.

Here she is trimmed and ready for the chop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 16
Final Kratky kid pic.

Final Kratky kid pic.

Well thats its for my tester

Thanks for checking her out happy gardening everyone enjoy!

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 15

n_d_ledz

At this point in the cycle, best attack on the mite is to hose the plants off with hot water, being sure to hit the undersides of the leaves heavily. You can mix 1 tsp of dish soap in a spray bottle to pretreat before the washing. Rinse well, and do a few times. Shake off excess water and set them back in flower.

At this point in the cycle, best attack on the mite is to hose the plants off with hot water, being sure to hit the undersides of the leaves heavily. You can mix 1 tsp of dish soap in a spray bottle to pretreat before the washing. Rinse well, and do a few times. Shake off excess water and set them back in flower.

Thanks my friend will do that to. Well with cold water from the hose anyways to dam big and floppy to do under the sink. I'll use warm water mixed with soap in a spray bottle first then rinse wth the hose. I'll leave them outside till dry then put them back in flower box. Wish i had stuck with more clones in 1gal pots easier for me to handle better light penatration bigger yeild... Oh well live and learn.

Thanks to u, Blinxs, Rick and a few others this is the last run being so wastefull with electricity going high tech yo LED's mixed with HD's cant wait to get started building new areas yehaw!!!!

Started practicing my lst'ing gonna give scrog a try. Always been a sog man.

Gorrilla Glue lst tester before

Last edited:
Gorilla Glue LST tester

Gorilla Glue LST tester

Gorilla Glue LST outdoor tester before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 19
Week 9 of flowering

Week 9 of flowering

So close now i can taste it...

All the Skunk and Gorrilla Glue are down two of my gg had a little issue with mites but i think i handled it alright. They look good and smell amazing. Speaking about smell from week 7 on the smell coming out of my garage has gotten extreme. Note to self, new grow area needs a filter......lol

Gg and CK are straight hummers they b humming that funkyskunkyness load and proud yo!!! Gg smelt like chocolate thai meets Sour D... The CK smells like skunky lemon floral heaven....

Critical kush came on hard and has ripened alot over the last week i decided to trim her up today but i plan on letting her stay another few days under the single mh i still have running. The Cookie Glue need another full week hopefully not more.

Here's were i cut the Gorilla Glue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 18
Critical Kush day 63

Critical Kush day 63

CK yellowed up nicely over the last week trimmed her after this pic plan is to cut her on day 65-67.

Critical Kush 63 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 16
Ck lower bud

Ck lower bud

I'll be back next week hopefully wrapping this run up with pics of Cookie Glue and some Sensi Skunk weigh in till then

Happy gardening:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts