What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Found this on Google Reviews:
" The best restaurant as far Chinese food in Contra Costa County , it's clean food is always hot and fresh veggies, no MSG this is a plus if you are vegan or vegetarian this is also a great place to have lunch and dinner.
Love the food and ambience. "

A

anoydas 666

couple nice slabs of apple n blueberry pie, n cream. might go n av some more.

M

moose eater

Traditional, cold-smoked, Native-style, Yukon River king salmon strips. Mmmmmm. A more serious psychological addiction than cocaine. And oozing in Omega 3's to the point of coating your hand when you hold them.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Smithfield pork products "bacon flavored" breakfast sausages and eggs over easy with toast & fresh honey. they were tasty, but if you really want something that tastes like bacon, i suggest...bacon. :dance013:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Kathmandu Restaurant

Kathmandu Restaurant

DvXUCJr.jpg

M

moose eater

Moose & black bean burritos, made with prepared black beans, ground moose, refried low-fat black beans, chopped fresh jalapeno & poblano peppers, and grilled, roasted, and peeled hatch peppers (brought back from New Mexico by a friend), made on/served in whole grain tortillas, and topped with sliced Haas avocados and Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese.

No real good reason for the sour cream; they're tasty and rich enough as is...

Green Squall

Roasted a 5 lb chicken and an acorn squash. That should feed me for a few days, along with the many fermented vegetables I have in the fridge. Most recently I did baby bok choy, which came out great despite my expectations. Tastes very similar to sauerkraut, but has a lighter consistency. It's definitely a new favorite and will most likely become a new staple.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Ribeye for myself and a filet for the wife, baked potato and steamed veggies.

Dogs got weekly treat of marrow bones after their veggies. They love steamed veggies too!