What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BeAn's chateau du plastique..

B

BeAn

Thanks guys, glad ya could drop in....take a seat on the patio, burn some spliff...:D:yes:

Its pronounced bean as in baked bean, hehe...:D

Good luck with the GGDP mc.snappler!!:lurk:

daddy fingaz

yes BeAn with the chateau du mould !!

Uk outdoor has been poor last few years we sufferd from mould issues so have let it slide this year, probly get a scorcher of a summer now!!

i hear these viking strains be strong so hopefully ul get on ok buddy, im going for le petit chateau this year with some mini auto occupants, il be keeping a beedy eye on your thread my friend!!

au revoir !

Hej hej !:joint:

growshower

great thread bean!! A++ on your dedication to breeding, ill be joining you on that patio, cant wait to see how well this goes for ya. best of luck

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo dude,, i n i lost this thread :chin:

Good to see the Chateaux still making the vintage,,, that reminds me,, gonna have to snap an image of those purple Ion Zion seeds mee Lion,, dem funky :dance:

Peace, all the usual praises, flowers and resin that makes us cough
one love
dLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple seeds :D

picture.php

peace!

B

BeAn

hello hello, sorry for the neglect....the chatau is still going, seeing how cold the neps can get, pure neglect, see what happens...may get some seeds..:D

Already harvested GG/Dp x Nepal, and lebanese x nepal...looking forward to seeing how they do in other peoples gardens next year...:D

Jah bless..:rasta:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jah bless, bean! Glad you're still enjoyin life and growing the green herb....

How was that (guerilla gold x danish passion) x nepal, and leb x nepal? They probably need a bit more time to cure before the smoke reports come out I know... :D Got any photos of them?

Good to see you my friend!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts