What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phoenix Tears

Fabulous info!! :thank you:
It's awesome to get the lowdown on how to make the HAO.
...Having a bit of a duh moment: I'm not sure why I thought making the 'phoenix tears oil' would be different than any other hash oil tech...
Perhaps the method of ingestion through me off. :dunno:

On a side note: I feel compelled to give a 'pat on the back' to you, Eloquent Solution!! :bow:
I have the deepest respect for caretakers; you are saints!!
Alzheimer's in particular, is such a vicious disease to watch someone you love suffer though; and it's especially difficult on the caregivers and loved ones.
Stay tough Eloquent Solution; try to keep your chin up!!

ty for the kudos, nng. it is truly my honor to take care of mom in her declining years. i try to see the best in her each day.

and phaeton, food IS medicine! pick correctly.

lotusflower

questions about oil with reaction

questions about oil with reaction

Hello. I have a question to anybody who read this,

My mother is 56years old has lupus,diabetes, myocardial infarction. had a bybuss surgery,she has been sick for about 25 years. We started oil early of this December.

First week of oil was ok, we started quater sze of rice and gradually added more. she just arriverd from different country so she was tired and jetlag. but when she took a oil she felt a little bit spacy but ok. And then a few days later, she felt like a she had a fever, we thought maybe because of flying too cause she just came from different country, but as soon as we switched to new oil. she had a more fever so she took feverdrop medi from hospital and she wasn't able to eat so much nither. next day she was sweating for all day and was not able to stand up on her own. weak and her concious wasn't good.

we were so worry we didn't know it was her low blood sugar level due to diabetes or oil was too much or oil lower too much blood pressure.. a day after her condition got better and there was no fever anymore and her concious got back good, but we were too worry to start again so we waited for over a week to start again.

last night we gave her way smaller than last time and she was just little spacy but ok.

I'm wondering how much oil will drop blood pressure because she already has low blood pressure. is that safe for people have low blood pressure ??

after taking oil, do people have fever with sweat like a really bad flu??

I can't find much information with heart condition and oil nither

we don't have much time so I'm a little bit in hurry

if there is anybody who can answer any of my question, I'd really really appriciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts